Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

when do you start RTM?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mils, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone could answer a few questions for me please? How long do you do Lighter Life Total and at which point would I begin RTM?

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minnie!

Minnie! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi I did Lighterlife total over two years since now
    It's a 14 week program but if you haven't achieved your achieved weight loss in that time you can continue until you do so. I did the plan for 22 weeks until I started maintenance
    Hope this helps if you have any more questions please ask I will only be too happy to answer
    Claire

4. mils

mils Full Member

thanks for the info - booked to start on 8th January. I'm sure i'll be back with lots of questions.:p

5. Minnie!

Minnie! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck on the path to a new you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.