When do you start to notice??

Yolande

Silver Member
I have been on ss for 6 weeks now have lost 36.5lbs and yes i feel my clothes are much loser but looking in the mirror i just cant see it even though other people notice my stupid head doesnt seem to :sigh: I just think i must be that fat that i cant even see a difference after losing 2.5stone.. Pls say its not just me anyone else feel like this??

Nope im the same i cant tell the slightest bit of difference! X

I've lost 18 and I can't tell either. Probably because we keep looking for it!

Lbs! Oops

Lol! Probs :/ i can feel a difference on my thighs lol! X

So glad its not just me.. i can feel it on my thighs and bum the most (but they are the smallest part of me so maybe thats why) My massive tummy seems to be going no where I carry most of my weight there lol.

You didn't lose 8 lb on week 6...sorry only joking:D people on here think you can only 3-4 lb as you get further in to your diet ;) lol I've been doing 9 and 10 a week and no one believed me :( lol
Was just noseying at your losses. You've done fantastic keep it up lol
It's annoying isn't it when you lose loads and can't see anything chin up and you'll get there :D:D:D

Yolande - I think I can jsut start to see it in my face and I've lost just over 2 stones... But that could be wishful thinking. Like I've already said I CAN tell the difference in my clothes but no one who doesnt know has noticed yet... cant wait for that! :D

It will come. You look at yourself everyday so you wont notice as much as others who dont see you often! or even other people who see you every day! I bet you look loads different really!

You didn't lose 8 lb on week 6...sorry only joking:D people on here think you can only 3-4 lb as you get further in to your diet ;) lol I've been doing 9 and 10 a week and no one believed me :( lol
Was just noseying at your losses. You've done fantastic keep it up lol
It's annoying isn't it when you lose loads and can't see anything chin up and you'll get there :D:D:D

Ha ha ha thanks i was actually thinking i hope no-one thinks im lying :D. To be honest im VERY suprised at my losses maybe my body is odd lol I now keep thinking im going to eventually hit a snag and sts for a few weeks cant possibly keep losing like this each week but i shall see :rolleyes: 9-10lbs a week is amazing wow!!

Yolande - I think I can jsut start to see it in my face and I've lost just over 2 stones... But that could be wishful thinking. Like I've already said I CAN tell the difference in my clothes but no one who doesnt know has noticed yet... cant wait for that! :D

It will come. You look at yourself everyday so you wont notice as much as others who dont see you often! or even other people who see you every day! I bet you look loads different really!

Ha ha ha im the same i think i can see it in my face but then i think its wishfull thinking LOL think i will have to take some photos and compare it will be the best way to tell i think :D

I only noticed it because of my clothes and the fact that they have started to hang off me, the only way I can actually see the weightloss is when I look at pictures of myself from about a year ago and only then can I see the losses that I have had.

Cant wait for my clothes to fit again!

I dont notice anything until after 2 stone. Im at 22 lbs. So another 7lbs and hopefully I'll start seeing something.

I've lost 24lbs (nxt weigh in thusday) and none of my clothes fit lol! I can deff see a difference! I have so much more confidence! It's a real boost when people say how good I look now!! I've got about 1st 7lbs to go! Maybe more but I'll reasses when I'm there!

Ive got another 7 stone to go, so I guess its no wonder I cant notice yet.

I usually rely on clothes as I can't see a difference until I lose about 2.5 stones. My closest friend is always honest and I therefore know if she can see a difference then there must be one.

I've dropped a dress size but all I feel is less bloated.

The trouble is your proportions don't really change, so you look in the mirror and think you look the same, but if you were standing next to a 'before' cardboard cutout you'd see there is a massive difference! I still hate my 'massive' stomach, but i was having a clear out of clothes today and made myself try on some old clothes just to prove to myself that i am definitely smaller.
Also, when you're bigger there is a larger gap between sizes, i lost nearly three stone before i absolutely had to wear clothes in a smaller size. Then the last couple of stone have made loads of difference.

I think if you try on something new that properly fits, that sometimes helps to see the change.

Back