When do you stop being hungry?

zoebear

I've slipped today but keen to get goin again. I know it's hard in the beginning but when do you stop feeling hungry and start feeling normal?

Anyone who had stomach pains when did these stop?

If got better for me around day 8- later than most people. They key is to drink the water as I found that took the edge off the hunger for me. I'm into week 8 now and have started to feel hungry again... I do wonder whether it's because I didn't do aam in week 5.?!
Stick at it.... This is a hard diet , especially at the beginning , but it gets easier an the weight loss is so dramatic it kind of keeps you going once you're in the swing of things.
I had terrible stomach pains in the first few weeks on and off - think it was the bars as they are quite fibrous I believe. All settled down now though!
Good luck and keep at it
FB xx

Please try to stick with it 100% everytime you slip your back to square one with getting into ketosis. it took me 3 days to get into ketosis but everyone is different. I would say after the 1st week off TS you will stop feeling real hunger akthough sometimes you get mental hunger like cravings. Im now on my last day of week 7 and rarly feel hungry or crave anything.

Sometimes when you feel hungry maybe you really are and need a pack. Stick with it though, its worth it.

Id say after the 3rd day , but if you dont drink enough water you do feel hungry , its that that fills you up.

Try mixing up your drinks , so things are not too boring, i find peppermint tea is a refreshing change from water and helps with hunger pangs and thete is no fowl after taste from black coffee!

Also the bouillion helps, as it is really tasty and comforting... i drink this on my worst days when i just feel i have to eat.. it helps the cravings.

I'm getting some of that today with the food shop to give it a go.

Lol!! Yeah it's hard isn't it, I only bought banana milkshakes and porridge and have a tesco bar a day too so can't do a lot with that really! have ordered some meals from s&s to mix things up a bit! Just the samples... They'll prob be awful!!
Today was ok although I had 2 bars again *slaps wrist* I just can't have 1 in the day as I think I'll always want one for dinner... Am sure it won't make much difference!! Roll on weds and 1 week in the bag ;) x

It looks like all the S&S products would be compatible as it is a ketogenic VLCD (although the bars did have a lot of sugar in them when I looked at ingredients). Also the shakes have aspartame in like most of the other VLCD ranges. Shame as some of the flavours sound yummy.

Hmmm i also wondered if the atkins advantage bars would be ok. As they can be used in the induction phase of atkins?? What about the shakes- does anyone know??

No Atkins bars aren't compatible with Exante. Nor the shakes.

I bet they taste fowl anyway, i quite like the ecante bars now i have got used to them , not keen on the banana/ strawberry shakes any suggestions how to improve them ??

Back