When do you weigh in?

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
I normally weigh in at about 7pm on CDC scales but as I'm not seeing her over Xmas I'm weighing in at home. The first difference is that my scales are about 5lb lighter, I have two pair one is four and one is five!! Quite a bit really.

I'm also struggling with motivation as my weigh ins have been pretty pants these last weeks and know that at some point in the next month or so I'm going to be finished with Cambridge.

So this morning I decided to weigh in first thing, post wee as I'm told this is your true weight as no food or drink to effect it. Is this what you all use? Or am I just cheating to get myself ahead a bit? I'm just finding it demotivating seeing a number on my scales then thinking about having to add 5lbs on for hers. I'm not back with CDC for another wi till 10th either x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

my official weigh-in is after work on a tuesday, so while i use my monring, post-wee, nekkid weigh-ins to keep track of trends and blips, I don't count them as weight officially lost.

While my CDC has been away, I have been doing my weekly weigh ins at the same time of day and in the same clothes as i would do usually with my CDC. I've also rounded the figure up a bit because her scales tend to weigh a little more than mine. If i went with a more favourable weigh in, it would be good that week, but when I finally went back to my cdc i'd suffer a bad week as the difference was applied in the other direction.

I see and understand your point about it coming back in the other direction when you weigh in with CDC. But will you use her weighing scales to achieve your goal weight or your own, as they'll be the ones you use after your cd journey?

I'm coming towards the later part of my cd journey. I still have about 2 stone to lose but I know that i need to start incorporating the gym to adjust my body and that's not something cambridge really allows for.

Oh i don't know. Lol

i'll use hers, and then after i finish, i'll try to bear in mind that mine are generous - and mostly i'll have to go by my doctor's ones anyway.

will you do the seven weeks stepping up when you leave cambridge? you'll be able to exercise increasingly when you do that.

spangles said:
i'll use hers, and then after i finish, i'll try to bear in mind that mine are generous - and mostly i'll have to go by my doctor's ones anyway.

will you do the seven weeks stepping up when you leave cambridge? you'll be able to exercise increasingly when you do that.

I'm thinking about moving over to it in the next week or so. I enjoyed the gym when I went and want that to be a normal part of my life so my kids grow up thinking its normal to eat healthy and exercise. No one did anywhere around me growing up. Might not make a difference to them but at least I'll have tried to be a role model, that's how I look at it anyway.

Am just struggling with what to do foodwise after working up steps. I always found sw relatively easy to fit into life but found that I always went with heavier choices. Am also thinking of cc. Just can't make up my mind :/ feel a bit out of my depth with it tbh. Will talk to CDC. I know they recommend low gi but has to be something I can do relatively simply to fit round kids and work x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4, -3

have you considered dietchef or similar?

I've thought about it but I think I need to get back to cooking for the family too. I need to learn something that I can adapt to fit us all if that makes sense?

I think I might text CDC tomorrow and then go and meet with her next week to talk it all through properly x

Back