When do you weigh in?

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Sunday is ages til my first WI, but I weighed myself with my CDC on Sunday evening. Should I weigh in at the same time or in the morning (when I would normally weigh myself)?

My WI is on Saturday with my own scales coz my cdc lives 250miles away and cant come every week. We decided to use only one scales for consistancy(mine are fairly accurate anyway). either way I would try to WI at the same time every week. I WI in the morning before I start taking in all my water, btw: a pint of water weighs 1 and a quater pounds!!! Good luck

i officially weigh myself in the mornings as my CDC's scales weigh heavier!

LOL....sounds like morning weigh-ins are for me!

I (will as I haven't had my first weigh-in yet) weigh in on a Saturday morning at 8.30. Great incentive to get up and ready early!!! :D:D:D

There is a 5 pound difference between my scales and my CDC's :eek: mine weigh more :confused::confused::confused: so i obviously stick to hers LOL!!

i weight myself rarely between CDC visits, but if i do it can be any time of day. I only pay attention to my CDC scales anyway.

I usually get weighed at 9am, and no water between getting up and going for weigh in to keep myself empty! lol
ah, the joys of tricks of the trade! xxxx

I weigh in at 6.00 p.m. on a Wednesday night. Even though I sometimes weigh myself on my own scales at home, I only ever class my official weight as the weight I am at 6 on a Wednesday on my CDC scales.

I'm terrible for weighing myself morning and evening but for the diet i go by CDCs scales. She is away on hol so it will be 3 weeks til my next official weigh in. I've taken the battery out of my scales and asked OH to hide it. I'm hoping not being able to weigh at home will keep me on track.

I weigh every morning and go by my own scales, however I do weigh in every thursday at 9.15 on an empty stomach :)

I weigh in late afternoon with my CDC, but I read in a few places that a consistent time and preferably first thing in the morning is best. I keep a regular record of these weigh-ins - on an empty stomach and before I start drinking water - as well as a record of my once a week weigh ins with my CDC.

I'm a 'geek' so I'm graphing my regular weight checks in a spreadsheet application. The graph is motivational as it's easy to see the downward trend!

I weigh in on my CDC's scales at 4pm on a Monday when I finish work. However I take my weight by my own scales on Monday morning when I get up. What I figure is that I'll be going by my own scales when I finish this diet, so I'll go by them now. They're pretty accurate-I weigh more on my CDC's scales because of the added water weight, etc by the time I'm weighed. I'd weigh in the morning if only I had a choice.

Back