• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

When does a WW day end and begin?

butterflybow

Hi I'm a little confused about when I should restart my points :/

I suffer from insomnia so I tend to be up until 4-5 in the morning, and then sleep a lot in the day :rolleyes:. Could I, in theory start my points anew say at 12 am each morning or does it have to be when I go to sleep?

Thanks and love to those who answer
:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Starlight

Gold Member
There are no hard and fast rules. Its when works for you. I start my day when I get up, since I work shifts sometimes thats 0530 sometimes its 1600.

Smirky

Gold Member
I'm like you i hardly go to bed before 3am! but i start my points when i get up at say midday! and then i only eat up till 9.30pm, cause your not meant to eat after 9pm? i think it is, but seeing as i dont come in from work till then i extend it 30mins extra, i dont eat anything between 9:30pm - 3am when i go to bed, i just drink a lot of water lol

butterflybow

Yeah my mom always told me to never eat at night, but I'm sure it's not true.....right? :/

Crazybecky5

Green tea advocate!!
My leader used to add up all of her points for the week and do it that way instead of day-by-day.

Why don't you try doing that, caluculate your points for the week? It would make sense as you wouldn't have a cut-off point - she lost 8 stone doing it that way! :)

Bex

butterflybow

I did think about that, but I'd be gutted if I accidently used them all by Saturday and have to full on fast all Sunday :/

Eless

Just makes sure you allow yourself your points allowance in a 24 hour period so you can keep track of it. Doesn't matter when the 24 hours period runs from. Everyone is different. I always like to minimise my points usage during the day (and I am not a breakfast person really).. so I have extra points to have a bit of a splurge with if I want a treat in the evening. It's probably a terrible way of doing it but with me it's all about fooling myself that I am not having to cut anything out.

Saying that though my desire for a Lamb Madras is growing so I may have to have one soon. Perhaps on a day I got for a 3 hour walk or something!

shrinkingalice

Silver Member
one of my friends used to start her ww points from her evening meal, that way if she wanted a bigger tea she could have one and then use the less points for breakfast and dinner.

Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
i start mine at 7 am when i wake but i think the weekly thing is a good idea x

butterflybow

I'm definetly going to start mine from 12am, but I'm finding myself really not wanting to eat until the morning. Yay progress!!