When does it get easier??

katywoo87

Gold Member
:( ive been on the plan 28 days... Last week i had a few blips now getting back into ketosis.

I feel like an emotional wreck, moody, snappy, irritable, stressed and just generally miserable.

I just want to feel better and not have my mood change every 2mins as its beginning to affect personal relationships.

Day 4 of 2nd start so surely tomorrow I should be in ketosis???

Really need some kind words and motivation :(

Hi hun firstly let me say well done for getting to 28 days ss its not easy as you know and that is a great achievement. we all have blips and fall of track at some stage i have a few times but the most important thing it to remember why you are doing it in the first place and to get back on track like you have done, youve already done the hard part making it to day 4 just get the next day of so out the way, keep drinking lots of water and you will be in ketosis and feeling better in no time. you really have done so well aready so just keep up the good work and look forward to a good loss at your next weigh in :)xx

Thanks both, day 5 today but feeling very sick and massive headache! Was hoping Id be in ketosis by now but obviously not! Just taking each day at a time and tomorrow should be better than today x

Back