When does ketosis start?

Belle08

I am nearing the end of day 3 and am wondering what the signs of Ketosis are?

When will it show it's face? I am still struggling with hunger pangs but the headaches have gone and I'm not so tired anymore.

Hope you're all doing well? X

I checked mine once at work but to be fair if youre doing the diet correctly then you will loose and should go into ketosis

I wouldn't waste your money on sticks as Shona says follow the diet properly and you WILL get into ketosis. Too many people get totally hung up on what the sticks say

Just think if you test on the stick and it says u are in ketosis will it change how you are feeling? I dont find them useful at all. Listen to your body. A result on a stick wont change the way your body reacts to things. If you stick to the plan u should get into ketosis but you will def lose weight xx

Just think if you test on the stick and it says u are in ketosis will it change how you are feeling? I dont find them useful at all. Listen to your body. A result on a stick wont change the way your body reacts to things. If you stick to the plan u should get into ketosis but you will def lose weight xx

I haven't been using the sticks, just wondered what the signs were?

I feel different, not as hungry as i was yesterday which is good :)

I noticed minor things today i.e. i don't get back pain when standing for long periods of time like i used to from being overweight and my work uniform feels better (not so tight) :D

Thanks for all your support, ladies x

Back