1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

when does s.w weight loss slow down?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sunshinesparkle, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. I'm due my 3rd weigh in tonight and had losses of 5.5,and 6.5 in the first two weeks...should i realistically expect my weight loss to slow down now?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HelsAngel

HelsAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I would think so yes but it depends how much you're sticking to plan and how much you have to lose.
    I've been 100% for 9 weeks and you've lost 2lbs more than I have in 2 weeks. Go you!! :)
  4. megygogs

megygogs Full Member

fabulous losses WELL DONE TO YOU BOTH xx Meg
  5. well i've put half a pound on this week....gutted...and i've been sticking to it and HAD been pretty proud of myself:(
  6. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

SW all the way
    Hmm, i think this depends on how strictly you are following the plan. My losses increased from 1lb in my first week to about 3lbs in my 3rd week. I probably didn't follow it properly initially - mainly not eating enough superfree. But overall you could expect your weight loss to slow down a little after a couple of months.

Often it seems if you do start to slow down losses wise after a few weeks its because you haven't varied it up enough, or have not been following it completely 100%. But as long as you stick to the plan you should be fine.

Well done so far x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.