When I rule the world................

KD

Gone fishing

I'm going to move New Years Day to December 26th. Then we can get the whole eating thing done in 2 days. Good idea do you reckon?

Then I am going to fine people who don't have their purses ready at the supermarket when the checkout bod tells them how much it is. Rummage, rummage...wonder where it's gone...rummage, rummage. Nice and relaxed. Maybe have a little chat with other half , or redistribute the packed shopping in the trolley we wait all in the queue and the checkout lady sits there with hand open.

Do they think they won't have to pay? Why don't they get it ready earlier?

So what would you do if you ruled the world?

great idea! can yoou move my birthday too cos thats whats holding me back now. My christmas period lasts till january 13th because of 1 silly little day.

Oh and those people are so annoying when you're the one waiting to be paid never mind waiting in the queue behind them!

I would ban people carriers being driven by midget women with expensive hair, nails and bodies, who cannot see what they are doing and who nearly knock me off my bike on the way to work every day!

I would put up a fence alongside the cycle path on Brighton sea front, as tourists clearly cannot see the MASSIVE REFLECTIVE BIKE AND WHITE STRIPE painted on the pavement, to avoid me almost running over toddlers.

I would make it compulsory to keep moving when in a busy city centre, unless you are dead. Death would be an excuse.

Ummmmmm, am just warming up here, so am going to stop before you all think I'm a complete fascist!

Foreign students would not be allowed to walk more than 2 abreast, especially in Churchill Square..

That no one would ever say again 'but you have such a pretty face'....

Foreign students would not be allowed to walk more than 2 abreast, especially in Churchill Square..

That no one would ever say again 'but you have such a pretty face'....

Oh yes and 29 of them are not allowed to queue up in Waitrose so that one of them can buy a bottle of White Lightening. And they are not allowed on the bus when i am on it.

when s the revolution then !

If I ruled the world (apart from making fatism a crime punishable by force feeding - see how they like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I would make America go GREEN and channel defence spending into ecological sciences research

Last edited:
I would make America go GREEN

I could add a lot to this one;) Many american friends who constantly set out to confuse me on a daily basis:confused:

Just got to look at their atlases

World_according_to_America.jpg

I do have a much more amusing one, but I can't be bothered to crop it.

Umm! That's really naughty Karion. Bad girl:eek:

ouch, my god - pmsl several times

hope you don't mind me nicking it.

I know loads of people who will love it

I would definitely ban the phrase "Ooooh, I didn't really want to say I told you so"!!! :(

If I ruled the world, every driver would have to give way to meeeeeeeeee.

If I ruled the world, every government would have to close down ALL noxious industries NOW and take drastic steps to reverse the damage we've done to the Earth.

If I ruled the world, the Haves would willingly share their wealth with the Have-nots so that no child would ever go hungry again.

If I ruled the world, there would be zero tolerance for child/women abusers.

If I ruled the world, it would be compulsory for everyone to be NICE to each other!!!! lol

Don't want much, hey?

When I rule the world...

.... when you go to the post office to collect a parcel, you get your ID out before he comes back with your parcel, not stand there rummaging around like a numpty while we all queue oh so patiently behind you! :mad:

If I ruled the world

England would win the Ashes - wiping the floor with the Aussies every time
John Prescott would resign and pay back all his salary for the last 3 years
Man would find a cure for violence and out of control population growth
All foreign countries like the the USA and France would speak english

............ no, ruling the world wouldn't be enough for the first one, one would need to be able to walk on water to get even close !!!!!!!!!

If I ruled the world, every driver would have to give way to meeeeeeeeee.

Don't you make them anyway:confused: :D

If I ruled the world, every government would have to close down ALL noxious industries NOW and take drastic steps to reverse the damage we've done to the Earth.

Ahhh yes. Agreed....ban cigarette smoke. There again, I love standing by people who smoke hoping some 2nd hand chemicals pass my way :D

If I ruled the world, there would be zero tolerance for child/women abusers.

:D Agreed again. No child should be an abuser...our women come to that. Or do you mean abusers of children/women :D

Hey...and don't forget men. I know one guy who's regularly beaten up by his wife:eek:

If I ruled the world, it would be compulsory for everyone to be NICE to each other!!!! lol

Okay...don't agree with that one! Bloomin' hard work. I can only manage 5 minutes at a time, then take a good hour or two to recover.:eek:

I'd like to say If I ruled the world there would be world peace, but I would deal with the important stuff 1st.

1. I get the job of quality control manager at Thortons Chocolate and make all products calorie free (it could happen)

2. My neighbours daughter learns to play the trumpet properly. (for the last year I keep thinking I can hear my cat in pain)

3. 41 year old men can choose women half their age, from Sweden if they want, to be their 2nd, 3rd and 4th wives

4. People with a BMI under 20 be locked up with only my mothers cooking to eat. (I use the term cooking quite loosely :eek: )

5. I would be forced to holiday in Florida every six months, for five months at a time.

6. Oh, alright then, and world peace.

Back