When is best to start

brien77

Gold Member
Hi,

I'm not sure when is the best time for me to start Lipotrim. The only day i can go to the chemist is on Saturdays. So I could begin this saturday 4th Feb but i have a christening in the afternoon and a party that night. I could start on the sunday 5th Feb but my periods are due on the wednesday 8th Feb. Should i wait until the saturday 11th Feb and have a full 1st week and my periods would be nearly over by then too. It sounds like im making excuses before i even start but i just want to do whats best!

hiya, welcome to the board. if i was in your shoes. id go get weighed and get your shakes on saturday, go to your christening and party at night, then start with the shakes sunday morning. i started lipotrim the same week my period was due and still lost 12lb in my first week. good luck xx

I'd follow bessie's advice. The day of my first weight in was the first day of my TOTM and I lost 16ld. So first week was killer PMT second week was killer stomach ache. But you get through, cos you can't do two weeks on and two weeks off lT. Best just bite the bullet and start!

Hi Sinead - I'm with the others! I guess the best thing is to make sure your head is in the right place! There will always be Christenings, weddings etc., and you will always have totm (unless you are a man, get pregnant or hit the menopause lol), but you need to be in the right place mentally. Good luck hun x

Thanks. Def starting this weekend. I made a list of why im doing it so when the going gets tough i will read back over it.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Good idea Sinead! I'm also 'rewarding' myself when I reach certain goals. I joined a new (and more expensive) gym when I lost a stone, and I'm going to treat myself to some gellux nails when I reach the 1 1/2 stone mark! 2 stones I'll go for a pamper afternoon at a spa!

Im starting sat. Im going to go to the christening as planned but have my shake first. I wont go to the party. I have a brutal headache for past two days...must be my bodies way of telling me whats to come hehe... Im really determined to succeed. I only "like" the chocolate ones with hot water. Its so cold out. What other hot drinks can u use as i dont like coffee or black tea. How are you finding it?

You can drink peppermint tea too. I don't drink tea it coffee either, so this is brilliant for me, especially when it's soooo cold outside!

Good idea Sinead! I'm also 'rewarding' myself when I reach certain goals. I joined a new (and more expensive) gym when I lost a stone, and I'm going to treat myself to some gellux nails when I reach the 1 1/2 stone mark! 2 stones I'll go for a pamper afternoon at a spa!

Oh i like the sound of that pamper session at a spa!!!

Just back from chemist. Girls really nice and friendly which helps. Got 21 chocolate sachets as they are the only ones i can stomach. Having my 1st one now. Have 3 stone 3.5ibs to lose...

I dislike black tea & coffee too, but found on friday (day 10) that I am okay with drinking plain boiled water to warm me up.

Tried the vanilla & chicken soup but couldn't stomach either this time (but might try the soup again this week it's so cold outside). Am having a strawberry shaker in the morning & choc at lunch and dinner. Have found my taste buds have changed already as am starting to like the strawberry now.

Good luck.. Like I keep saying to myself, it's going to be worth out in the end!

Back