When Needs MUST!

Hi All,

I get married at the beginning of October and really need to loose 2stone! My dress is too small (maybe only 1 dress size) ooops!

Thinking of doing this diet but wanted to ask a few questions.

Can you only get it from a chemist? and do you have to go every week? I work Mon-Fri 9-5 and this is going to be near impossible! The nearest chemist is 15 miles away that does it so I couldn't even go on my short 1/2 break. Is there anywhere online I could buy it?

Many Thanks

Hiya and welcome

I'm afraid I just heard today from another person in the forum that ebay don't sell lipotrim online anymore. You need to go to a pharmacy because they have to do a health check and get your doctors name. The pharmacist weighs you once per week and sees if the lipotrim is agreeing with you. Does your pharmacy open on a saturday or sunday? Let us know how you get on.....

I'm not sure about buying LT anywhere other than the pharmacist - personally I find needing to go every week and be accountable really helps me. I also like the fact that if I have any concerns I can talk them through with the parmacist and get profesional advice.

My nearest chemist that stocks Lipotrim is also 15 miles away which makes it hard to attend during the week - I have arranged my weekly slot to be on a Sat, and I try to go as early as possible in order to still have the rest of the day free.

I'd also think you'd have no trouble dropping a dress size 9and most likely 2 stone) by your wedding!

Good luck whatever you decide :)

Thanks Ladies. Just checked and yes it is open on a Saturday it will just mean I will have to wait untill the weekend to start. Woke up feeling all motivated and wanted to start in the next few days.

Not looking forward to not eating for a few weeks (like us all) but needs must I guess. This is most certainly a case of having to not wanting to as I won't be spending another £1.5k on a new dress.. Dam wednesdays curry night! lol x

P.s How much is the weekly fee? Couldn't see it on the site, Am I correct in thinking about £50?

Hi and welcome to the site. Most people pay £36 a week. It costs more in Ireland though, not sure where you are.

Back