• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

when should i weigh in?

S: 10st10lb C: 9st10lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st0lb(9.33%)
im on day 6 now, and i started last weds do i go tommrow evening or weds morning i dunno....i get weighed at the chemist where i buy my packs

ps. in reveal magazine its got posha nd jade on the ocver might be last weeks? has a coupon for a free shake woo hoo it mags 99p xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
id say wed morning! mornings the best time to weigh before you start glugging all that water down lol

Mazza

Serial poster
S: 19st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 6st9lb(34.96%)
I would go on weds morning too, then you will have done 7 full days. Good luck x

good luck for wed!

S: 18st12lb C: 18st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
im on day 6 now, and i started last weds do i go tommrow evening or weds morning i dunno....i get weighed at the chemist where i buy my packs

ps. in reveal magazine its got posha nd jade on the ocver might be last weeks? has a coupon for a free shake woo hoo it mags 99p xxx
Started the same day as you. I'm going to weigh myself first thing in the morning after a visit to the bathroom and before anything passes my lips.

S: 10st10lb C: 9st10lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st0lb(9.33%)
im going to have to do the weigh in tommrow morning because i i also need to pick up more shakes or on weds ill have run out. so yeah i have an idea of what i lost but ill use the chemist skales xx