When the scales say Err!

Nearly 4 stone hunny and in less than 3 months.Tou are a star and have done amazingly xxx

Well another three off. That's a FANTASTIC four stone in twelve weeks ?
When I started out it was my plan to do this till now with the aim of getting 3 stone off. I'm going away for two mini breaks in next two weeks so thought now would be the time to move over to another diet.

However I've done so well and actually found this diet an amazing way to over come my problem behaviour that I'm going to carry on. I'm referring at the moment.

I'm off to Brighton with my mum and aunt for three days next week. Then camping with the family for four days after Easter.

My plan is to use time away to practice myself control muscle ( I will eat but eat in a controlled manner). In between I'll follow refeed program. Then it's straight back on.

Thanks for the support everyone. Once I'm back TFR I'm aiming for another four stone off in the 16 weeks till summer holidays

Woke up feeling very positive today! Bit worried that I'd go of course during refeeding- thinking that if I'm going to eat I might as well have toast etc but I'm staying on plan!

Just sold loads of stuff on ebay that was too big for me as I'm not going back there again. Consequently I've got £100 sitting in my paypal account waiting for the even thinner me to order new clothes.
I reckon I've enough stuff hidden in wardrobes around the house to get me through the next two stone of weight loss. You know what I mean? The clothes you keep because one day you will get back into them!!!!

Well, my day has come and I'm feeling good!!!!!!!

Well done Dusty you have done well, good luck with the rest of your journey.

Fabulous results, Dusty - and with everything that was going on at work, too. Well done. Isn't it amazing how fast the time has gone and we are both 4 stone lighter.

Louloubelle has a great Keeping Weight Off thread - which you may have insights for when youy get back from your trips.

Have a lovely time and keep up frequent small protein meals/snacks,

Ali

Thats brilliant news Dusty I'm so thrilled for you. Enjoy your hols and keep up the good work. x

Hi Dusty :) Just popping in to see how you're getting on, and you are doing grand :D Brilliant about 4 stone off! Hope you have a lovely time on your trips away over Easter. I'm hoping to camp for a few nights as well with a couple of friends and their children. Fingers crossed for the weather! Keep up the good work :) xx

Whey hey!!!!!!!

Very pleased! Just bought a blouse form Wallis. First time I've been able to fit in their clothes for over 10 years.

Yea ...Wallis! Congratulations for stayimng on your plan. So many shops we can now use and so little time. How on earth do thin people decide where to shop?

Yea ...Wallis! Congratulations for stayimng on your plan. So many shops we can now use and so little time. How on earth do thin people decide where to shop?

i know what you mean. I live close to the Trafford Centre but have only been able to clothes shop in one shop for past 10 years. i think I may book inot the nearby travel lodge once I'm at goal weight so I've time to visit all the shops!!:giggle:

And/or go to an outlet centre or two - as we'll be able to go into all the shops and find things in our sizes!

I'm also planning a few 'personal buyer' sessions at some department stores to see what sort of things suit my new body shape.

I'm looking with more interest at the fashion in teh Sunday magazines as I'll be able to buy it soon. However I dislike all those acid harsh colours ....so I am glad I'll be a goal later this year when I hope the colours will be more suitable for a warm spring like me and more to my taste!

And/or go to an outlet centre or two - as we'll be able to go into all the shops and find things in our sizes!

I'm also planning a few 'personal buyer' sessions at some department stores to see what sort of things suit my new body shape.

I'm looking with more interest at the fashion in teh Sunday magazines as I'll be able to buy it soon. However I dislike all those acid harsh colours ....so I am glad I'll be a goal later this year when I hope the colours will be more suitable for a warm spring like me and more to my taste!

Oooh, personal shopper!! Not thought of that but its going on my list now!!!

Just have to make sure you really decide it's for the experience so you don't get charmed and flattered into buying stuff if you don't really really love it. In fact I'm going nover to LouLou's keeping it off thread to add that - at goal, we must really really like the clothes we were. I'm aware of how much I tolerated the clothes I could get in my size/colour/shape. 'Good enough' or 'ok' aren't good enough. Yea...great thought. Thank you!

Well, I'm now trying to get back 100% TFR.

I had a break last week when i took my mum and aunt (both 70) to Brighton for a few days. I was really pleased with how I did. I stuck to only eating at meal times (and actually didn't hvae nay lunch on day because I just wasn't hungry). I didn't have cake/biscuit with the many coffees we stopped to drink. Didn't have pudding with my meals. All in all felt quite controlled.

The plan was for me stay off LT till end of next week because we were planning on going camping. Camping isn't my favourite pastime, its too cold for me! I prefer warm rooms and lots of champagne on my holidays; but hubby and boys like it so needs must etc. So there's no way I'm shivering in a field with only a cold shake for sustenance.
Yesterday my youngest son (age 13) was asking me how the diet was going and I explained about being off LT at the moment until after camping.

He said "But mum, I'd sooner not go camping so that you can stay on your diet. You're doing so well and I'm dead proud of you. Lets not go then you can lose the weight faster!"

God bless him, brought quite a lump to my throat and tear to my eye that did. So his comments, combined with the fact that it's a terrible forecast for next week means that we not going camping.

So now I'm struggling to get back 100% (its like day 1 over again) but I'm determined that my kids aren't going to sacrifice their holiday for nothing!

Just keeping swimming!

Dusty

Aaaahhh bless him, and thank goodness! I know exactly what you mean about camping, no way !! My OH takes my children for a few days in the summer, fortunately I can never get the time off work and stay home!:giggle: Weather forecast for next week is pants,:badmood: stay home and drink those shakes in comfort:7834:

awww bless Jane what lovely supportive boys you have and well done you on being so controlled :D you really need to show me how to do that?????????????:confused: Anyways im back and cant find your mayday (appropiate name for me ) post.
I dont like this new set up :( cant find anything

definately Jane totally lost plot but madness seems to have passed (for now) see this is what happens when im left to my own devices :D have found your challenge and have joined I do like to challenge myself lol

Back