When to refeed

sarahlou72

Originally I had planned to finish on Friday 20th April as I'm due to go out on sat 21st... Obv need to be out of ketosis as want to drink... I don't have a refeeding plan in mind as yet (am going to ww eventually as need some control) - I still feel like I should introduce foods slowly though yet I will be drinking so am confused!! Should I refeed sooner? Is 1 day enough to go out drinking? I don't want to put any weight on before this do which is why I planned to stop just a day before... But now I'm thinking maybe I should start the process sooner? I'm still about a stone off what I'd ideally like to be, but plan to carry on losing at a slower rate... Ahhh what to do! Am confused! Emailed s&s for refeed info but have had nothing back :( sorry bout waffle! Any ideas would be gratefully received :) xx

I totally understand what your saying. Im 1 stone 5lbs ish off my target but ive decided to try and get most of that off with Slim and Save as im still not in control around food at all! I had a planned night off the plan and all i did was eat carbs on the actual day and i was fine, i got drunk and had a brill time and wasnt rough at all the next day! I did mix my drinks too but the i got straight back on this plan but thats because i had more to lose! As soon as i ate carbs i did feel a little bloated so i wore spanx under my dress haha

Pinklady1911 said:
I totally understand what your saying. Im 1 stone 5lbs ish off my target but ive decided to try and get most of that off with Slim and Save as im still not in control around food at all! I had a planned night off the plan and all i did was eat carbs on the actual day and i was fine, i got drunk and had a brill time and wasnt rough at all the next day! I did mix my drinks too but the i got straight back on this plan but thats because i had more to lose! As soon as i ate carbs i did feel a little bloated so i wore spanx under my dress haha

It's so confusing and worrying isn't it! I've loved the control on this... But ive got it in my head that I will finish on my planned date and that's that... If I thought I had it in me I might have planned to have the week off then get back on but being realistic I dont think I will... I will def be wearing my spanx too! Got a great leotard shaped body shaper from next, can't recommend it enough - my trousers slip down it sucks you in so much lol! Well done for getting back on it hun, you're obv v determined :)

I m the same.... if i can get a stone off i am going to do the last one healthy eating!!!

If i dont hear anything i am going to follow the Lipotrim re-feed!! X

I wrote this in another thread too but I don't think that refeeding is difficult (I'm going to peruse the CD, LT and LL refeeding plans as they're tried and tested and pick the best one for me) it's just that people don't follow the refeeding plan through to the end and then it goes t*ts up as you gain unintended weight. I'm on a break this week but I've been on 800 calories for about 6 weeks now and when I start to refeed I'm going to (try!) to ensure that I do extra time on each step / calorie level to ensure that my weight well and truely stabilises before I move up to the next step.

The Lipotrim re-feed worked for me last time.... I didn't put weight on.... I actually continued to lose... hmmm.... Will see where I am at when i run out of packs!!!

X

Deezer said:
The Lipotrim re-feed worked for me last time.... I didn't put weight on.... I actually continued to lose... hmmm.... Will see where I am at when i run out of packs!!!

X

Out of interest what does the lipotrim refeed recommend - is it similar to Cambridge? x

Going to do lipotrim
Re feed when I do that is it worked for me too
And I continued to loose weight z

Back