When to start with food??

cddietgal

Hello
Well I'm on day 11 now and plan to carry on with no food,the thing is it's my mums 60th this year and I know we are going out in the day and will be having a few drinks and then on the night we are out for a big family meal and drinks.the thing is I don't want to put weight on bit equally don't want to end up in a state with drinking whilst on ketosis!!!!! It's 3 weeks on Wednesday so when shall I start eating ??? Also 10 days after that is my birthday and going out with the girls for a bog boozy night out, how do I handle that??? Arghhh it's stressing me out already!!
Thanks cdg x

Once I am ketosis, it takes 3 days to get out of it with carb meals! Its not as easy to knock yourself out of ketosis as you might think, so be very careful. It can take alot more than a carb meal before you go out. The thing is you are not going to know if it takes you one meal, or days to get of, so I would say 3 days to be safe

Thanks foe the reply so would you go straight onto carbs say sundAy and scrap the shakes off or ease my way on to meals carb free from Wednesday x

Its not ideal, as you are going to gain quite a few lbs in water weight. Ideal would be to miss out the alcohol ;)

Back