WHEN TO START?

kate29

Hi everyone

I have been on and off CD for a few months now, falling off the wagon and tring again, however i really want to got back on it and stick to it!, i found it better when i came on here!

The thing im debating is now when to start. I thought about starting tomorrow, but then i can decided if to start monday when im back at work?
any one have any idea?
is it to be monday to saturday ( tomorrow) please help can someone decide for me please?

Thanks guys xx

strike while da iron is hot!! if u keep leaving it dere wuld be more of a chance of not sticking 2 it or da neva will b da right time

Start now get the first weekend over and done with!

Yep definately start now, don't delay!

x

NO! Alcohol and ketosis is actually dangerous, I think there is a sticky on it somewhere.

x

Well done on making the best decision ever.... now lets get to it. Your signature says if ya cheat it don't work... alcohol is cheating!

Good luck on the re-start, hope your first couple of days have been ok. Just signed up myself and on day 4 of a re-start. Just going for the packs and water - No extras. Going to try and post as much as possible on this forum. Seen so many great pieces of advice and support whilst lurking.

Hope you're doing ok today.:)

Amanda

PS. Must dash, keep forgetting other people need feeding in this house!!:D

So how did the first weekend go?

Back