When to step up through the plans?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Munchkin76, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Munchkin76

Munchkin76 Member

Hi everyone,

I've been inspired by the threads from a few of you over the last couple of days where you're moving into maintenance/stepping up the plans (well done you! :party0023:) and its made me wonder - when do we start stepping up the plans, is it when you only have 1/2 stone or so to lose, or is it before that so you have time to get used to eating again?

I know I'm still a few weeks off, but I've just been dreaming of a tuna salad and its nice to have a guesstimate to work towards!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ava

ava Silver Member

Well it's up to you really. I started working up them at about bmi 27 as i wanted to take it slowly and to be honest i was ready to start eating again after so long on SS. I did 2 weeks on AAM then around 6 weeks on 810 and i'm now on the 1000 plan and still losing :)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do x
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ava - can I ask you what difference if any there has been in your weekly losses since moving up the plans? I'm trying to decide when to start moving up (as I need to eat soon too). I'm at BMI 27 and am 1 to 1 and half stone from my end target. I thought I might start AAM this week or maybe next and then move up to 790/810 but don't want to slow the loss down too much (but if it stops me from going off the rails it would be worth the slowing down).

just would like any info you can provide that might help me make a decision. Thanks
  5. ava

ava Silver Member

Have replied to your message Dancing, but in short i lost 2-3lb a week while on 790/810 :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.