when to stop?

Sam

Banned
Yesterday I met a few friends in town to have a cup of coffee. We also talk about dieting and stuff like that. One of my friends also did weight watchers. She was very satisfied with it and after two years of decipline she had reached her perfect weight. But that was a year ago. She has gained half of the weight back since the finished doing the program. Does that mean that I have to do weight watchers for the rest of my life???

No, I dont think it does. It sounds like as soon as your friend reached goal she reverted straight back to her old eating habits.

I really do feel that WW has taught me a new outlook on food & my relationship with it. I WILL instinctively eat healthier, largely because I actually like a lot of healthier things than I used to lol

WW also do a maintanance programme too which you can follow, so no, losing the weight doesnt mean you have to do WW forever. Although if it was that or gaining the weight, Id be happy to point forever lol

i am hoping that after losing the weight i will point count instinctively. If you have a lot to lose & it takes a while i guess it becomes a way of life
the reason i put 1/2 my weight back on after CD was that i (stupidly) felt i suddenly had to rediscovr all the things i had missed out on, with WW you do't have to forgo anything
xx

i know i will have to count points for the rest of my life. But you need to eat 6pts extra a day to maintain so it doesn't sound too bad andi will just claw back on points if i go over for a treat.

Back