when to weigh?

that's my thoughts exactly and since not going to group that's when iweigh myself,thanx for that.will be interesting to see what everyone else favours.hope they answer

friday morning before i have eaten or drank anything! so i have plenty of time to ammend my weekends mistakes!
Ditto!

not sure about day of the week, but in the morning before i eat anything so i dont have to do the 'weigh in day starvation thing' that i do normally as my weigh in is in class on tues 6.30pm

Yup, friday morning for me too! My first class was on a Thursday night - so you could get rid of the weekend over 4 days! No groups round here on a Thursday now, so I only have 2 days to rectify my weekends - so it stops me being quite so bad!

i used to weighin on weds at 1.30.i now am doing it from home for a while and am wi on friday mornings after brekkie but i might do it before.

Ahhh...the joys of home weighing!! Lol!
I weigh first thing on a Monday morning which means that I darent cheat over the weekend. This works for me!

Id like Fri morning too haha!!!
But seen as tho i work 8-5 it wouldnt happen, plus we dont have any groups on a fri :( BOO haha!!! x

The same as I do now - Friday morning after my shower and before I'm dressed or had anything to eat and drink...

Then if I have had a 'naughty' weekend I can adjust my syns etc as the week goes on.

Back