• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



when we all going on hols?

#1
when are we all going on hols?
where you going?
how long far?
what board?
whats your target weight for then?


when are we all going on hols? july 18th 6 weeks.
where you going? exeter we are staying in a yurt on a farm.
how long far? mon-fri
what board? self catering
whats your target weight for then? hoping to be as close to 9.7 as i can.
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cerulean

Silver Member
#2
I'm in plays all summer so no hols for me :( Might pop to Bolgna in October once I'm at goal and eating over 1500 cals a day!

I am thinking about Thailand for my birthday in Feb next year though...
 
#3
We've had our holiday for this year in April. But we're going to centre parcs in sept with my whole family. Would love to be at goal by then x
 

EmmaLou

Full Member
#4
when are we all going on hols?
31st July

where you going?
Spain

how long for?
12 days

what board?
Self catering, it's my in laws house.

whats your target weight for then?
Anything in the 12's!! (I'm 14.2 at the moment)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#5
Cerulean said:
I'm in plays all summer so no hols for me :( Might pop to Bolgna in October once I'm at goal and eating over 1500 cals a day!

I am thinking about Thailand for my birthday in Feb next year though...
Ooh I LOVE Thailand! That's an amazing birthday destination!
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#6
tinkerbellsmum said:
when are we all going on hols?
where you going?
how long far?
what board?
whats your target weight for then?

when are we all going on hols? july 18th 6 weeks.
where you going? exeter we are staying in a yurt on a farm.
how long far? mon-fri
what board? self catering
whats your target weight for then? hoping to be as close to 9.7 as i can.
What's a yurt? Sounds interesting!

So how much do you have left to get to goal? (sorry can't see your stats on my phone)
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#7
laura269 said:
We've had our holiday for this year in April. But we're going to centre parcs in sept with my whole family. Would love to be at goal by then x
I love centre parcs. Such a great family holiday!
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#8
EmmaLou said:
when are we all going on hols?
31st July

where you going?
Spain

how long for?
12 days

what board?
Self catering, it's my in laws house.

whats your target weight for then?
Anything in the 12's!! (I'm 14.2 at the moment)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Ooh sounds fun. If they have a house there - do you get to go often?
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#9
when are we all going on hols?
30th July

where you going?
Turkey

how long for?
2 weeks

what board?
All inclusive (eek!)

whats your target weight for then?
10st something. Ideally 10 st 6lb so I have a 6stone loss - but that's still a bit out of reach.10st anything would be great!
 
#10
[]when are we all going on hols?
August

where you going?
Bora bora

how long for?
24 days

what board?
All inclusive

whats your target weight for then?
In the 9's I'm 11.5 at the minute
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#11
toptooty77 said:
[]when are we all going on hols?
August

where you going?
Bora bora

how long for?
24 days

what board?
All inclusive

whats your target weight for then?
In the 9's I'm 11.5 at the minute
Wow!

I'd love to go to bora bora! Have you been before?
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#13
toptooty77 said:
No normally go to St Lucia or Maldives for a month so I'm dead excited can not wait :)
A month? Wow!

We went to St Lucia last year. Lovely.

Any recommendations for Maldives? (we are researching for our honeymoon!)
 

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
#14
WOW -- some pretty exotic holidays are being planned here.

I love Centre Parcs, too.

Nothing planned for this summer, yet. But, I am supposed to working on it.

Mel
 
#15
Jayellekay said:
A month? Wow!

We went to St Lucia last year. Lovely.

Any recommendations for Maldives? (we are researching for our honeymoon!)
Centara Grand Island We've stayed there twice very nice and the staff are great I love st Lucia better but my OH like the Maldives better :)
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#16
toptooty77 said:
Centara Grand Island We've stayed there twice very nice and the staff are great I love st Lucia better but my OH like the Maldives better :)
Thanks! I'll look it up online
 

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
#18

Felix

Gold Member
#20
when are we all going on hols?
August bank holiday

where you going?
IBIZA!!!!

how long for?
either 4 or 5 nights, not sure yet as we haven't booked

what board?
Self catering!

whats your target weight for then?
As near to 9.7st as I can get!
 


Similar threads