When will I see a difference? :)

Hi everyone, so I have currently been at slimming world for 4 weeks now, (in the middle of my 5th week) and have lost 12lbs to date (fingers crossed I get 2lbs off this week) lol :), and although I am so happy that I am dropping the pounds I really don't see a difference in the way I look :(. Anyone have a rough idea of how much weight they lost before they and others noticed? :)

Thanks xx

It varies from person to person. I'm in week nine and I've only just noticed the difference. But it's a BIG difference all of a sudden. When I look in the mirror now my face is as I remember it instead of me seeing a fat stranger!

I've lost 7 1/2 lbs so far, and I think I see a difference! However I'm not sure whether it's just psychological because I know I've lost weight :p I'm sure you'll see a difference soon enough ^_^

I have only lost 5lbs so far (hopefully more by Wednesday) but my stomach feels flatter already and my work trousers are not so tight

Hi - I think it depends how much you have to lose and where you tend to carry your weight. I've lost 25lbs and have only just started to "feel" the loss although I could see it around my neck, collarbone and waist after a stone. Clothes are getting looser - as yet no one has really noticed. The thing to focus is that it is coming off & 4 weeks isn't long, I'd say another 4 weeks and you'll really see the difference.

I've lost 9 lbs now, and both my husband and my son commented that they could see a loss - this is after less than 2 weeks! But then I had a huge belly, a lot of it must have been from water retention as it's got a lot flatter very quickly.

I've lost 1st1lb and have just started to notice that my trousers are getting loose but other than that I don't look any different

Hi. This is my second time attempting to lose weight. The first time I had 6 stone to lose (and unfortunately now have to do it all over again as I put it all back on!)
I remember that i'd lost 2 stone before anyone noticed my clothes were becoming baggy. This could have been due to the fact that I didn't change my wardrobe, I carried on wearing the same clothes until they hung off me.

thank you for all the replies :) my clothes are a little looser - i think i was expecting a drastic change hehe :) slowly but surely as they say though :)

Back