When will I start to see a difference?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bye bye blubber :), 28 July 2010 Social URL.

1. bye bye blubber :)

bye bye blubber :) Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    HI Guys,
    Nearly on day 4 of LT, i know its super early days n i'm not expecting to see a difference right away, but has anyone got any ideas how long before i will start to feel/see a difference?
    D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    Do you mean in how you look? I lost 9 pounds in my first week and people said they could tell- it came off my face and tummy!

Good luck xx

4. bye bye blubber :)

bye bye blubber :) Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    oh fab thanks x i think as soon as myself and especially others start noticing a difference it'll be a big confidence boost, therefore more motivation.
    Lovin' this forum, so many lovely, friendly n helpfull ppl.
    Well done on the 9lb loss, you've done brilliant, keep it up :) hope i can acheive that at my first weigh in on monday. Fingers crossed x

5. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    You will do amazingly! It's funny how a really good weight loss makes you feel better.
    I've realised that I walk differently when I'm thinner, I kind of stand straighter and hold my head higher and already I've noticed I'm walking more like this again!

Whoop whoop to LT!

6. Princess1983

Princess1983 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim - TFR
    A good idea is to take weekly pictures and then you can compere them against each other as you go along. I was looking at mine last night with my husband. It was so brilliant flicking between my first picture and my most recent one.

You can notice a change in your first week - normally in your face - but you will definitley notice a change in your 2nd week!

Can't wait to see how you've done x

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I think we're all different on this as to when we notice the difference but one thing I think we would all agree is after the first week we all feel so much better, and it only gets better and better! Good luck.

8. margareth

margareth Full Member

Hi I must admit I noticed the first week after about 4/5 days my knickers were getting looser!!!!! Thats the biggest part of me maybe thats why!!!!

9. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have trousers that over the past 3 years have gone from tight.. to really tight.. to No..They won't fit.. to Okay, lets pretend I never bought those in the first place.

I noticed within the first few weeks that they were getting easier and easier to wear. I have goal trousers to fit into, and I now have about 10 pairs of trousers that I had no hope of getting into a few weeks ago.

10. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    get a stash of clothes from 'the back of the wardrobe' and sort them into sizes, if you are anything like me you have at least 3 sets of sizes lying around, every week or so, try them on.

one week you will think 'yeah in my dreams' the next will be 'oh they reach all the way over hips but dont come close to fastening, next, they do up, then they do up AND you can still breathe! then, they will be in a charity bag of being 'my old fat clothes'

its great, I love going through my wardrobe :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.