When will I start to see a difference?

Do you mean in how you look? I lost 9 pounds in my first week and people said they could tell- it came off my face and tummy!

Good luck xx

You will do amazingly! It's funny how a really good weight loss makes you feel better.
I've realised that I walk differently when I'm thinner, I kind of stand straighter and hold my head higher and already I've noticed I'm walking more like this again!

Whoop whoop to LT!

A good idea is to take weekly pictures and then you can compere them against each other as you go along. I was looking at mine last night with my husband. It was so brilliant flicking between my first picture and my most recent one.

You can notice a change in your first week - normally in your face - but you will definitley notice a change in your 2nd week!

Can't wait to see how you've done x

I think we're all different on this as to when we notice the difference but one thing I think we would all agree is after the first week we all feel so much better, and it only gets better and better! Good luck.

HI Guys,
Nearly on day 4 of LT, i know its super early days n i'm not expecting to see a difference right away, but has anyone got any ideas how long before i will start to feel/see a difference?
D x
Hi I must admit I noticed the first week after about 4/5 days my knickers were getting looser!!!!! Thats the biggest part of me maybe thats why!!!!

I have trousers that over the past 3 years have gone from tight.. to really tight.. to No..They won't fit.. to Okay, lets pretend I never bought those in the first place.

I noticed within the first few weeks that they were getting easier and easier to wear. I have goal trousers to fit into, and I now have about 10 pairs of trousers that I had no hope of getting into a few weeks ago.

get a stash of clothes from 'the back of the wardrobe' and sort them into sizes, if you are anything like me you have at least 3 sets of sizes lying around, every week or so, try them on.

one week you will think 'yeah in my dreams' the next will be 'oh they reach all the way over hips but dont come close to fastening, next, they do up, then they do up AND you can still breathe! then, they will be in a charity bag of being 'my old fat clothes'

its great, I love going through my wardrobe :)

Back