When will it 'click'

Thanks! I'm happy! I know il prob go off tomorrow slightly as I am going to see eminem in Slane so it's gunna be burger van for dinner and loads of drinks! Keeping all of my weeklies for it, well bar 5 that I need for wed in Nandos!! Might try and have like a 12pp brekkie and lunch and then I mightn't eat at the concert!!

Hope u enjoy the Concert Sweetie :) Remember that it's not nothing you do every day so relax and enjoy it, WW is here for life :) If Ir was me, I'd have the Burger and drinks but skip the chips or have chips and drinks and skip the burger? So I'm having something but not totally blowing it if that makes sense! X

Hope u enjoy the Concert Sweetie :) Remember that it's not nothing you do every day so relax and enjoy it, WW is here for life :) If Ir was me, I'd have the Burger and drinks but skip the chips or have chips and drinks and skip the burger? So I'm having something but not totally blowing it if that makes sense! X

I didn't do too bad. I think! Drank about treble my weeklies!

Hey guys really good thread..... We r all in this together :)

Serena r the pickled gherkins 0pp??? I love them

Serena r the pickled gherkins 0pp??? I love them

Yep Pickled Onions,Gherkins, Beetroot, Jalapeño, Cabbage! I think you'd have to eat quite a bit to have pp! X

Oh I just love love love the gherkins!!!! They r so so yum

Oh I just love love love the gherkins!!!! They r so so yum

Me Too! I snack on them while I'm cooking dinner to stop me picking! X

I don't end up eating that much normally just rice and sauce! It was delish today mind! Haha!

Awwww that's really low then! Don't worry about it! X

Back