When will the next mag be out?

When I chose post to Ireland the price jumped from £15 to £24.10 :sigh::sigh: Thanks anyway

yeah i just checked that it must be postage but still seems a big increase :sigh: ive ordered mine so hope it doesnt take to long

I got mine on monday as well, you get a calendar for 2011 with it, loads of recipes in it

need a calander and even better to remind you of the lovely recipes we can cook etc.

I got mine, some scrummy recipes in. Hubby's face lit up at the SW mixed grill with chips so much so I have promised him it for tea on Saturday

new magazine

The new magazine just came through my door with a free calandar full of recipies.
Woohoo thought I! Not a chance though, not a single recipie appeals to me.:sigh: Is this a reflection of my mood at the moment or what? I'm just not all that interested this week :confused:

Not even the cheesy potato bake :eek: I think that sounds great. I have had melanzane alla parmigiana and thats lovely.

Give them a go you may be surprised :D

Probably your mood - I though the recipes in the book and calendar were very good this month, better than the last one.

maybe your mood.
i didnt think it was as good as the last magazine admittedly but there were a few recipies im itching to try!

I'm very fussy but there are usually at least 2 recipies I can't wait to try out. Maybe they will look more appealing with a cup of tea and a biscuit in my hand:rolleyes:

I got mine today :) :bliss: just in time, I love having a bit of inspiration!

Back