Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When will the weakness pass??!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by squeeze86, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    So I'm day 7 now... And am quite frankly pathetic! Even just light tidying up... Going round picking up washing and stuff leaves me dizzy, out of breath and I have to have a sit down. Walking my daughter to nursery is hell... I have to keep stopping. And I'm usually quite strong! But LT is making me bloody useless!! I thought it would have passed by now, especially as I hit full ketosis day 2!! Surely my strength and energy levels should be picking up by now???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    You can feel tired and dizzy for a while but it will pass. Can't tell you how long it will last cos eveyone's different! I haven't had any dizzy spells but have been tired for a week or 2 or so.

4. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I am newer to this that you are so wont be of much help! but I feel awful when I first get up in the morning.. I can actually feel my heart pounding in my chest, beating really fast - and this makes me shaky and a bit panicked to be honest! I am trying to ignore it so I dont have a full-on freak out! By the time I am properly up and I have had a shake (which I am having to do almost immediately after getting up, despite having a tea/water in bed) i feel ok again..Ithink its almost like my body is in shock..?? I have also had a few headaches but they are not out of the ordinary for me.. pre-diet I would have to have a bar of choc/creme egg etc to pick me up again and within half an hour I would be ok again. I am obv not able to reach for the choc so I am living on paracetamol when they do occur!

I have read that water is the key when it comes to not feeling weak.. and also not to avoid caffeine if you are used to it. This is something I am concious of, I used to live on tea and coffee and I am havig it now but black so I still get my 'fix'.!!! LOL!

Hope you feel full of energy soon! I cant wait to feel more full of beans and start swimming etc but have read not to do in the first week so this has scared me a bit!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.