WHEN WORDS SAY IT ALL

:)Good evening thought I would like to share this with you all. I finished my Lighter Life Journey in July and did not do RTM but have been following a low carb way of eating. I have not gained or lost any more weight and do have days when I look in the mirror and feel overweight today was one of those days but as always kept this to myself.

I went shopping and returned home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my husband with a card saying "I like you just the way you are" :):):)

As you can imagine those 8 little words mean so much to me after years of struggling with my weight my husband "likes me just the way I am"

For you all still on your LL journeys don't give up this diet was the best thing I had done in my life for a long time with fantastic and life changing results.

This is a heart warming post Beetle...my hubby has totally been there for me and it really does make the world of difference doesn't it!! Thannks for making me smile :)

you guys are such an inspiration. Many thanks =)

eating

BM - Did you stick with the packs in your non RTM time or did you just eat normal food? I'm going away at Christmas time and because of import regulations I won't be able to have any packs with me. There's no LL in Australia.

Hi Last Straw when I stopped LL in July I went straight into eating food and keeping my carb intake very low carbs a form of Atkins. This is how I am eating still now. I will tell you that at the end of May when I was 8 weeks into my LL journey I went away for 5 days with my hubby I did take my packs but made a decision to have my bar in the morning, was not hungary for lunch and ate a small protein meal in the evening. I drank some vodka, a little wine and swam between 40-60 lengths every morning and walked. I was totally in ketosis the whole time I was away and lost 4lbs. Whilst I know that abstience is abstience it is a personal choice if you do choose to eat. I was totally honest with my group and my ll councellor and no one gave me a hard time because I ate a little food. Instead they gave me praise for getting straight back into the programme on my return. If you keep your carb intake low under 20grms per day then this really should not throw to out of Ketosis and allow you still to either continue to loose weight or maintain your existing weight while you are away. Hope this helps and best of luck :)

Back