***When your at goal....whats the first thing your going to do?

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Buy some new clothes....

How about everyone else?

jump up and down and hug the pharmacist? then leave embarrassed....
then get cracking on my BRAND NEW summer wardrobe...its being saved for right now..:) x

Im gonna go streaking...................... Maybe not a good idea :D

Probably do the same as you and treat myself to some new clothes. Ooooh by the time I finish It will be close to summer so maybe I will be brave enough to get that suntan I always wanted.

EAT!!

I'm going shopping too!

I have so many nice clothes that I cant wait to fit into but I really am looking forward to going shopping and wearing small sizes!!! :)

Oh and when I get to goal, Im getting married!!! :) xox lol

Buy a nice new dress!

and once i get myself out of debt then ill have a little shopping spree!!! lol

Have a curry and probably put half a stone back on again :D

Hmmm, the very first thing? Well it depends on when it is that I reach goal really. If it's earlier rather than later I need to get a gorgeous dress and shoes for my sister's massive 18th birthday bash in May - there will be people there that I haven't seen for years and who (whether they admit it or not) always kinda see me as the fat awkward one.

And if it takes me a little longer... September is a massive month for me - got my mum's wedding the first week, my birthday a week after and my brother's 21st the week after that lol! With so many parties I'd love to have some beautiful outfits that show off my new figure!

So actually it doesn't depend on when I reach goal at all - CLOTHES!!

It seems clothes shopping is a recurrent theme in this thread, eh? :D

well obviously new clothes as my target is my birthday so OH can treat me me thinks. but also some cheeky underwear lol! ;) im hoping i will feel sexier than i do now. good luck everyone

same as everyone else,clothes.my son is getting married in august so i will be buying something nice and sexy,well whatever i buy will be sexy to me lol

Well I'll probably take my final "after" picture :p and then I can compare and think "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

PHONE MY HUBBY AND TELL HIM :)!!!!!!!
Then, gosh, I dont really know to be honest.....because I will have been buying myself lots of nice clothes on the way to goal ;-)!

I think I said on the feats for treats that I would like a piece of jewellry......so, maybe something that will be there forever! Need to have a think about this and come back.

Good post mini!

A very expensive pair of designer jeans and some *good* bikinis for my holiday to Portugal in mid July....

Oh and probably a new uniform as mine was fitted at 12st and is loose already but I refuse to buy new now so my trousers are being held up by a belt!!!

Back