when your water weight bounces up

missjam

i havent cheated but you know if you had a "bad food" and you quickly see a few pounds on the scale due to water weight, well how long does it normally take to get rid of if you stick to exante 100% again?

How often do you weigh yourself??

i used to every other day, but i havent weighed for two weeks since i was off plan for two days on my birthday... have been 100% since but dont want to weigh until another week! so thats going to be 3 weeks of not stepping on the scales lol.

if i go by the 3500 calorie rule =1 pound of fat... ive probably gained 2 fat pounds (yeah i ate like a pig) and then had the water weight on top of that too... so just not going to look at the scales just yet lol.

The good thing about water weight is it comes off as quick as it goes on if u get back on it and stick to the plan xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i never really had that big first week loss.. its always been 2lbs.. maybe 3 on rare times but i know the scales were going down at least. i would actually be happy to see the same weight as what i was before my birthday when i weigh in next week (so that will be 3 weeks of not weighing) i dont know why but im just worried that ill be heavier than that hm!

Back