When youre peckish

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
I don't know if anyone wants to try this or not but I was reading the Healthy magazine from holland and Barrett and in an article by a dietician one tip if you are feeling hungry is to drink a mug of hot skimmed milk. Apparently the proteins coagulate in the stomach and make you feel full

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That magazine is really good, could be worth a try although I don't drink milk really, only time I ever have any is on my cereal

Just tried it.. Yup feel full.. But Also sleepy

Was reading doc Phil last night, when you feel hungry Go do something else, which means you can't eat while doing that other thing!

Just tried it.. Yup feel full.. But Also sleepy

Was reading doc Phil last night, when you feel hungry Go do something else, which means you can't eat while doing that other thing!

sometimes i go brush my teeth when i feel hungry . it takes my appitite away. lol x

Will have to try the toothbrushing one! can't have dairy so the milk one is out for me.

I tend to go have a shower at tea time!.. by the time I come out tea is done and I feel a bit more focused!..
don't do that every time just on the "struggle days".. :/

Mmm speaking from the point of view of the person cooking tea.. That wouldn't work too well for me.. There would be no tea... Lol

Sunday night I ate my dinner before it got to my plate my OH wasn't impressed - I should have more control! Only thing on my plate was veg

Mis-behave said:
Mmm speaking from the point of view of the person cooking tea.. That wouldn't work too well for me.. There would be no tea... Lol

Sunday night I ate my dinner before it got to my plate my OH wasn't impressed - I should have more control! Only thing on my plate was veg

lol.... never looked at it that way!.
doing tea for the family wile on a diet can't be easy!.. it's bad enough having tea with them, I find my self eating mine wile watching there's!.. uuurgh "well did" I tend to hide now! and reappear when there scraps have gone down to the dog!.. lol
I'm fine all day, every day "it's always tea time" aaaaargh

See I struggle with this too cos during the week there are probably 3 nights where I cook for my son & then me & hubby eat later, the nights we eat together about 530 I struggle later but I do like us all to eat as a family. Tonight I did lasagne that I had put a portion of in the freezer for my son at around 530 & I really wanted to lick the dish & I didn't get my tea til 845 which is far too late really....

Back