When you've had a bad week...

I am thinking the same thing hun!

Had a bad 2 weeks with my 21st birthday party ... and then interviews for PGCE ... and travelling around the UK. Done nearly 16 hours in car over the last 2 and half days so eating was the only way to keep me awake. and no I wasnt choosing fruit!!

Eek. Weighing in tomorrow to see the damage - but tomorrow I am RIGHT back on it!

Must shift this bulge!! So ANY help / hints / tips about how to get back on track would be fab!!

xx

I guess I would just try to remember why you want to lose weight and focus on how good you feel when you see the scales go down. Focus on the positives and try to put the last week down to experience and move on.

Realistically if you're in this for the long haul you can't be perfect all the time and there will be times when you can't stick rigidly to the points allowance or you have a lapse. That's fine try not to let a little gain get the better of all your positivity to date.

Maybe plan your meals for the week and include your favourite low point meals so you are looking forward to your meals and stock up on your favourite fruit to snack on and focus on how happy you will feel when you get on the scales at next weigh in. Good luck x x

Back