When you've had a bad week...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ChubLock, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    How do you keep your mind-set positive?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wannabe10stone

Wannabe10stone Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.8lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I am thinking the same thing hun!

Had a bad 2 weeks with my 21st birthday party ... and then interviews for PGCE ... and travelling around the UK. Done nearly 16 hours in car over the last 2 and half days so eating was the only way to keep me awake. and no I wasnt choosing fruit!!

Eek. Weighing in tomorrow to see the damage - but tomorrow I am RIGHT back on it!

Must shift this bulge!! So ANY help / hints / tips about how to get back on track would be fab!!

xx

4. magicmary

magicmary Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    stay positive and start afresh think new day new start just get urself back on track xxx

5. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I guess I would just try to remember why you want to lose weight and focus on how good you feel when you see the scales go down. Focus on the positives and try to put the last week down to experience and move on.

Realistically if you're in this for the long haul you can't be perfect all the time and there will be times when you can't stick rigidly to the points allowance or you have a lapse. That's fine try not to let a little gain get the better of all your positivity to date.

Maybe plan your meals for the week and include your favourite low point meals so you are looking forward to your meals and stock up on your favourite fruit to snack on and focus on how happy you will feel when you get on the scales at next weigh in. Good luck x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.