Whens best to start toning up on LT

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi all, im in the process of moving to a new gym! im on day 17 and wondered whens best to start toning up? im currently 12.10ibs i want to get to 10stone ish but want to tighten up, im just abit worried about my low energy levels?

Does anyone else go regulary to a gym? and do you do just toning or cardio stuff too, like zumba for example?

Thanks
Sonia xx

I just do mild walking and powerplate I did that last time I did Lt and it worked had no loose skin X

my energy is soo low I cant even manage a short walk at the minute. Hopefully the energy will come.

I know how you feel Sally, im well into week 3 and these energy bursts that some are experiencing just arnt ahppening to me! im not sure if thats all in my head though as im feeling pretty low, i just hope once my antibiotics kick in then i'll start feeling good again! The diet really is worth it, ive never seen such amazing weight losses before just hope my skin doesnt sag to much, going to start exercising next week and see how i get on, take it slowly :)

I am on week 3 and do spin twice a week as well as trying fit in a swim and power plate I find it does help just take it easy the first time but you will know yourself how your getting on

Back