Wher to start

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by office girl, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. office girl

office girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.17%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello
    Well the tome has come for me to start this new journey, just had my 40th Birthday and the photos were horrendous! a real eye opener im at my heaviest at 12st 8lbs and on my 5ft 2in frame not good at all.

So could any one point me in the right direction as to how many calories i should be starting with?

It sounds silly ive tried all the other diets with good results trouble is they are not sustainable, so im at the stage of the more calories i eat the more i weigh, with plenty of excercise thrown in.

Any tips you have for me i would very much appreciate them, I want to show me & my hubby i can do this just not talk about doing it!

Sorry for the ramble! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi I'm Sarah, I use my fitness pal, it's a site that has a massive database of foods and you can keep a food diary on there too, if you put your stats in it will work out how many cals to eat, good luck.xx

4. Bostik

Bostik Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.8lb(36.05%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Yeah, I definitely recommend My Fitness Pal too. It's great for calorie counting! Good luck!

5. office girl

office girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.17%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks ladies, realised this is posted in the wrong place! will get used to it!. well ive got the fitness plan app on my phone noe and im working on 1200 cals a day.
    just worked out my dinner and ive got 140 cals spare. can you keep them for another day?

6. janey26

janey26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(12.07%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi there and welcome from reading other posts on this site they do recommend that you don't 'save' calories. I would definitely make sure you eat all your allowance and exercise for extra calories.

Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.