Wher to start

office girl

Hello
Well the tome has come for me to start this new journey, just had my 40th Birthday and the photos were horrendous! a real eye opener im at my heaviest at 12st 8lbs and on my 5ft 2in frame not good at all.

So could any one point me in the right direction as to how many calories i should be starting with?

It sounds silly ive tried all the other diets with good results trouble is they are not sustainable, so im at the stage of the more calories i eat the more i weigh, with plenty of excercise thrown in.

Any tips you have for me i would very much appreciate them, I want to show me & my hubby i can do this just not talk about doing it!

Sorry for the ramble! x

Hi I'm Sarah, I use my fitness pal, it's a site that has a massive database of foods and you can keep a food diary on there too, if you put your stats in it will work out how many cals to eat, good luck.xx

Yeah, I definitely recommend My Fitness Pal too. It's great for calorie counting! Good luck!

Thanks ladies, realised this is posted in the wrong place! will get used to it!. well ive got the fitness plan app on my phone noe and im working on 1200 cals a day.
just worked out my dinner and ive got 140 cals spare. can you keep them for another day?

Hi there and welcome from reading other posts on this site they do recommend that you don't 'save' calories. I would definitely make sure you eat all your allowance and exercise for extra calories.

Good luck xx

Back