Where abouts in the country are we all from

Just started a thread on that subject.
If anyone is up to it we can have a discussion about it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm near BL. If I went further South I'd be French:p
:painting:

I lived in Edinburgh for 13 years, Carrie, and loved it! Now just outside london- in surrey. I work in Camden. Would love to meet up!!

It is Royal Berkshire Pinkie, cuz you are there :)

BL how the hell are you honey, I miss your face on the boards???

J
xx

<<hugs>> Thanks Jez. :) I know - I have been rubbish about posting....I am OK - just a bit scattered and finding it hard to focus on any one thing these days (I'm weeks away from the anniversary of moms accident, and I think thats put my head in a kind of rough space) So I tend to just be here hit and miss.

Hope we can hook up soon, maybe early spring when the weather is a bit nicer and my pockets are a bit fuller - painfully skint at the moment. :rolleyes:

Glad you are doing so well and done with your re-visit. Well done you!

xx

I hail from 'Sunny' Cornwall - although its pouring with rain at the mo as it does a heck of a lot actually! lol

I live in North West London, not the safest of areas but hey it's home lol

I'm a Warrington girl, spent 12 years in the lovely Coventry but finally dragged my family back to Warrington 6 months ago

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Dale is your Sonia your LLC by any chance?
(I used to live in Lewisham, SE London when I did LL first time and she was my counsellor)
:)

No Mags, mine is Eve in Bromley which is handier for me.

A girly get together would be great - love the spa idea and there are loads of day ones in London including the Sanctuary which is women only.

I know it will be complicated, but maybe we can try for some date after Easter to keep us motivated for the next couple of months? By that time we will all be gorgeous and skin-neeee!
:wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee:

im East Midlands, Leicester

Ooooh what an interesting mix we are ;)

We can meet in Brighton!!! That would be lovely when it gets warmer!

Sure... up for Brighton as an alternative... Lots of cool places to go, that's for sure! :D

xx

Either is cool with me. I just hope we can find a date that suits us all..

Back