Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Where am I going wrong?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by andysmum, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. andysmum

andysmum New Member

Hiya

I've been going to SW for almost a year, I lost 1 stone 9 in the first six months, but then I've been messing around with a pound here and a pound there - on as well as off. I admit that I did lose my way a bit, but for the last two weeks I've been quite good but not losing weight. I'm hoping that if I post my diaries on here someone can point out the errors of my ways:cool:

So here's today's offering

4 x laughing cow light triangles (H Extra A)
    7 x Ryvita crackerbread (H Extra B)

3 x satsuma
    Pot noodle cup snack (free)

Bacon, lentil and tomato soup ( home made - free)

Chicken, red onions, white onions, mushrooms, rice, chicken fajita mix (1/2) 3 syns

2 x satsuma
    Skinny cow lolly 3.5 syns

I know, I know, it's a lot, but I have a huge appetite!

All comments welcome :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madmum5

Madmum5 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    no advise to offer but just wanted you to know your not alone! I did really well the 1st month & have been up & down like a yoyo by a 1lb or 2 ever since. Now i have to admit ive been having a naughty day once a week. In my defence though i thought it would be ok cause before i got pregnant i used to be able to have a takeaway & go to the gym 3 times a week & still lose 2lbs. Not the case since having my baby girl in Feb though :eek:(

Oh & by the way that doesnt look like loads of food to me haha!

4. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(14.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    doesn't look like enough superfree with meals and try other fruits - eat a rainbow :) don't forget to drink plenty of fluids

5. slickers

slickers Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.88%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    it is 5 light laughing cows as HEA and 6 ryvita crackerbreads but has to be wholegrain ones not original

6. andysmum

andysmum New Member

Thanks for the responses!

I do drink lots of water, maybe around 1.5 litres a day. And honestly, I do eat other fruit - it's just that I'm due a supermarket trip and satsumas is what's left!

I did think that about superfree, but the soup is from the EE cookbook, and apart from the lentils and bacon, everything else is superfree so I imagined that would constitute a good EE meal, and the mushrooms and onions were far in excess of a third of the plate for my dinner so...might go back to red and green days you know, when I did that years ago the weight loss seemed much quicker! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.