Where are you all?

I used to follow the scottish slimmers plan years ago, i think the problem is that the scottish slimmers website already has a forum .

I don't think it costs anything, i think you just register to take part in the forum.

Hiya minime. I did register and posted on the introduction part. To tell the truth I posted a couple of times about my weight loss on the thread. Then I got a very nicely put message saying that to use the forums fully I would need to subscribe. Its still good for recipies and stuff right enough, but I kinda gave up on the forums after that.

found your diary aswell so gonna have a flick through it! i got the sparkly becky from glitter graphics.com i stuck in your name and got these few you can copy and paste i think

aw that doesnt work if you click on them it will bring you to the size then type in whatever your looking for and get the bbc code and put it in your sig!

they prob have a wine one :sign0137:

my mum loves wine she could easily sink two bottles a night over the weekends.i actually have a half bottle here in the fridge since sun but gonna have to pour it down the sink cuz no one to drink it. i forgot to give it to her so she could finish it when she got home!

Back