where can i buy ..?

Nikkiwales

The velvet crunch snacks. Someone gave me a pack today and there lovely. I think there tasier than the snak a jacks. Where can i buy them though? Not had any luck so far

They are similar but crunchier, more crisp like. Had cheese and onion flavour, yummy. I'm not sure on the syns but snak a jacks are 5 1/2 syns and there 106 cals. The velvet crunch are only 84 cals. So i would say 4 syns a pack and you get quite alot in them. Will have to ask the person who gave me a pack next week. Was hoping to get some sooner though

I got some in Morrisons in Risca/Rogerstone. Not sure if you live near there, but I suppose most Morrisons should have them.

Good luck in your search.

These sound nice - might have to try them. Just looked on SW and they are 4 syns (for the cheese ones & salt/vinger).

|I just wish they would sell theme in indvisual bags. They are so lovely, i had to stop buying them, as i would eat all 6 bags thought the night...... naughty naughty

I have just gone online to book my tesco shop and did a search as I fancy trying some. They only bloomin well do Thai Sweet Chilli Flavour too!! I can't wait for my shopping to arrive on Sunday!!

Back