Where can I find examples of red and green days?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah23fly, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah23fly

Sarah23fly Want to lose a stone!

Diet:
    SW
    I kind of get the gist, but jusr read you have different snacks on red days etc.

Im starting to wonder if red and green days would suit me better. I looked in the food diary section but days arent clear on if they are red, green or EE and Im too much if a novice to be able to tell the difference yet.

Can anyone help, what does a typical red week look like? Or a typical green week?

NB I have used the search bar before writing this thread, looked at flld diary section, looked through my SW pack and even Googled but Im still none the wiser.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    The magazine has a 7-day planner which would help, and also most peoples diaries will say what day they do! I know Ellebear does mainly original days so her diary is worth looking at :) good luck

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

4. Sarah23fly

Sarah23fly Want to lose a stone!

Diet:
    SW
    Thanks!! Will check both now :)

5. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.