Where can I find.....

a comprehensive list of what I can and can't eat and amounts, in each stage online please?

TY! x

Best to get the the book or else you'll learn the plan piece meal and inevitably make mistakes as you go along - you can't always get access to the internet, or source reliable material x

Check out the FAQs, I find the book a bit misleading and the advice on here has been much more helpful!

Thank you!

Next question - low fat ham. Where can I get this? I did a search on tesco but can only find crumbed ham.

whether you get on with books or not you still have to read the book to understand the concept of the diet in all the stages... there is only so much info you can get on the internet .... yes the book is crammed full of information but that information is the most important part of the diet

BF I keep reading a little then putting it down but its there to reference, its the knowhow to the sucsess of Dukan and it re-educates, all the diets I've been on got jumbled up into a mix in my head reading the book cleared my mind of that and set the rules in there I will reach the end of the book shortly : -)

get the life plan book less sciencey and easier to read good recipes as well

Think I'll get the life plan book to if Dukan is for life I want to know everything but if that book tells it easier I want it now!

I originally got the dukan book downloaded to my kindle - but about 2 months ago saw a copy of life plan book in tk max! reduced too! Lot easier to understand with glossy pics - i paid £9.99

Borrowed the Life Plan book from the library and it is much much 'friendlier' than the original diet book. A couple of new bits of information but, mostly, much easier to read and, importantly, refer back to.

Definitely on my purchase list now!

P x

I have a free kindle reading app on my computer downloaded the life plan book from amazon straight onto that had it in seconds

ive just ordered the Dukan lifeplan book of amazon for £10 free delivery Billy Bargin.......:cool:

Back