• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Where did you hear about Lipotrim?

Was just wondering where you heard about Lipotrim. I saw an old friend a few years ago who used to be very obese. She left the island and came back - I almost fell to the ground when I saw her! I was gobsmacked! She told me about this diet and at that point I was quite happy with my weight so had no intention on going on it. Then after I lost my son in 2006 I piled on loads of weight like 3 stone. In a 9 month period! A year after the loss of my son my fiancee and I decided to try for another baby, but I was huge and didn't want to get preggers at such a hefty weight. I did LT for a couple of months and lost over 2 stone. Had another baby and piled the weight on again....and here I am again!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
from my friend who, last year asked me to do it with her, i DIDN'T WANT TO AT THE TIME AND NEITHER OF US MENTIONED IT AGAIN, (oops caps lock!) My mum said in sept that her physio had done it and why didn't I think about it, so I did and here I am today still plugging away lol!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
My friend Is doing it and has lost 6 stone in 3 n a half months :D

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
i was a hairdresser and one of the girls was on it, that was 4 years ago and it was like gold dust trying to find it!!

i found one GP that did it and it cost £45 a week!!! so didnt bother!

now i found another chemist and its £36 so do it now!!

xx

Yasmine

One last chance
My mum told me about an old family friend who went on it and has gone down 3 jean sizes in 3 weeks.

After hearing that, I rushed to the chemist LOL.

My sister in law was on it for 4 weeks, so I thought I would give it a try, and I lost 5 1/2 stonne in 9 weeks, the first time round, gonna be on it till middle of June now :D Looking forward to a thinner me :D

Yasmine

One last chance
My sister in law was on it for 4 weeks, so I thought I would give it a try, and I lost 5 1/2 stonne in 9 weeks, the first time round, gonna be on it till middle of June now :D Looking forward to a thinner me :D
Can I just say your weightloss is fricken insane! I can't beleive how fast you're losing. I wish I was that fast.

I have a hell of a lot more weight to loose than most people on here, including you honey, which I think is the main reason I lost it so quick, and I think that the more water you drink the better too! Just space it all out. I started going for beautiful walks with my OH too :D

Yasmine

One last chance
I have a hell of a lot more weight to loose than most people on here, including you honey, which I think is the main reason I lost it so quick, and I think that the more water you drink the better too! Just space it all out. I started going for beautiful walks with my OH too :D
Oh I see. Yeah I heard it's all about the water. The water drinking is making me feel sick though. I dunno what it is, water doesn't taste nice anymore LOL.

You will become to like water, just think of it as fat melting liquid, you will come to love it more than gold lol and its free from a tap!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Dont know about that hun, i balk sometimes drinkinwater now a days haha xx

i first heard about LT on a forum for people trying for babies. The lady lost 8lbs in the first 6 days then passed out and came off it. When i initially read about it i thought 'no thanks!'

Then my mum mentioned it a year later and told me her friend had lost 6 stone in 6 months :) She mentioned it cos i'd really piled it on.

I read about it again and decided it was worth a go and the results are fast! If i did SW i doubt i would have even lost a dress size in 7 weeks!

I too hate water now. I love peppermint tea so i am trying to have my intake via hot drinks! LOL

Teg

Posts when she can
I heard about the diet from a friend whos husband lost a stone in a week. Then my friend tried it with me and we were doing great together. Then I found out I was pregnant so came off for a while. Couldn't wait for the all clear to do it again. It's a great diet (except for the hair loss!)

i have a relative who has been on it and my mums friend has used it and iot worked wonders for her

One of my work colleagues lost 2.5 stones in 5 weeks on it, so here I am.

One of my work colleagues lost 2.5 stones in 5 weeks on it, so here I am.
Exactly the same as that!

I found this website by accident and was amazed by the fantastic weight losses, so I went and joined the same week.

This is the best diet I have ever been on so all I can say is THANK YOU. :talk017:

A friend of mine was on it three years ago and she looked amazing.. was very big then nearly all of a sudden she had a perfect figure (I bumped into her and she was wearing a belly top i nearly fell over)... thought about it for the rest of the three years... had two babies and put on some amount of weight.. decided 6 weeks ago that the time was right for me, happy in most other departments of my life which is a big help.. so here i am... although I have ate this week, am refeeding next week, then back on tfr for a final 6 weeks.. phew.. hope i am able for it xxx