Where did you hear about Lipotrim?

Oh lord, hairloss, I am yet to suffer that! I lost quite alot of hair after having my babies and hated it. does everyones hair fall out? Re water - I am never empty handed :) Love the stuff. As mentioned above, think of it as a fat melter! The more the better :)

Was just wondering where you heard about Lipotrim. I saw an old friend a few years ago who used to be very obese. She left the island and came back - I almost fell to the ground when I saw her! I was gobsmacked! She told me about this diet and at that point I was quite happy with my weight so had no intention on going on it. Then after I lost my son in 2006 I piled on loads of weight like 3 stone. In a 9 month period! A year after the loss of my son my fiancee and I decided to try for another baby, but I was huge and didn't want to get preggers at such a hefty weight. I did LT for a couple of months and lost over 2 stone. Had another baby and piled the weight on again....and here I am again!

2 of my work colleagues were doing lipotrim before Xmas and I was amazed at their losses each week, while I struggled away at my 1lb and 2lb loss each week. Decided to come off my diet, have a great Xmas and New Year, and I started lipotrim on Jan 9th.

Good luck to you hun and really sorry to read your sad news about losing your Son. Big hugs xxx

i heard about it from someone at work. his wife was on it and she lost 4 stone in a couple of months, ive tried every other diet with little effect so thought i would give it a go, very pleased with results up to now.
x

googled slimming world and as a stroke of luck this website was in there somewhere... i read all the sections over about 4 months before joining and choosing lt :D

I heard about it on here - I noticed kered's losses and asked her about it!!
HAIR LOSS???????????????????????????????
WHAT??????????????????????
I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try not to worry about it too much Jan, the hair loss can occur once you go onto re-feed, but its only old hair making room for new growth. Something to do with your body hanging on to everything while you are on TFR, so once you eat normal food, you tend to lose some hair.

Don't like the sound of that! Still - small price to pay if all goes according to plan xx

Back