Where do I post?? :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by MissusW, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. MissusW

MissusW Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Can anyone tell me where Im supposed to post?? Im doing 810 and started a thread in the main section but its really quiet and my posts keep getting skipped over??? I did CD before on SS but didnt manage it at all...Im just wondering where the best place to post is?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi MissusW, sorry your posts keep getting missed. I always tend to post in the main section. There is a thread in this section called Never Nibblers, the next stone misson, theres a few of us that use it, not sure if anyone else is doing 810 or not but theres lots of support and we like to keep each other going on there, why not pop over to that thread, hope to catch you over there!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.