Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Can I join in with the scale hatred please? It's all so frustrating and confusing! Gah! X

Little bit worried after reading these comments my weight loss is going to go DOWN trying this diet?!

Little bit worried after reading these comments my weight loss is going to go DOWN trying this diet?!
the girls aren't juddding atthe moment hun x

Mumma maybe jo has a point!!! I don't know what to do just wanna enjoy my life instead of seeing weeks go by at a time with no fun and beating myself up!!! I mean we're both getting married this should be the most celebrating ever!!!

So Jo ur thinking dd days mon tues and thurs and then up the rest???

Did I read my link?

Next week is going to look like this starting sat, UP,UP,DD,DD,UP,DD,DD, sostill have the weekend off and I make sure that weds is a good UP to ensure its only fat I lose i.e not go into starvation mode and to refuel after 2 DD and get myself ready for the next 2. I am not going to do it everyweek but I am finding them worthwhile at the moment x

bajoleth said:
Next week is going to look like this starting sat, UP,UP,DD,DD,UP,DD,DD, sostill have the weekend off and I make sure that weds is a good UP to ensure its only fat I lose i.e not go into starvation mode and to refuel after 2 DD and get myself ready for the next 2. I am not going to do it everyweek but I am finding them worthwhile at the moment x

This is good quite fancy this xxx
Did u read the link what are ur thought hun x

it was interesting hun, some of the other members have started somthing similar with 6pm-6pm, personally i like having a whole day of unrestricted eating as opposed to time frame, but thats because thats what suits me, anything is worth a try,it may suit youx

bajoleth said:
it was interesting hun, some of the other members have started somthing similar with 6pm-6pm, personally i like having a whole day of unrestricted eating as opposed to time frame, but thats because thats what suits me, anything is worth a try,it may suit youx

Yeah this is true I guess AND anything is worth z go over cd!!!!

Mumma where u gone?

Im back!!
Grrrr u r so right!!!!! We should def b celebrating and having the most exciting year but im bloody obsessing over food, weight, clothes, mirrors all the time! I really do think my oh is getting sooooo fed up with it all now, back in april wen i started cd i told him 8 weeks max id b on the diet to give me a head start - and here i am all these mnths later and yes hes right im totally obsessed!!!! Rarrrrrr

littlemumma said:
Im back!!
Grrrr u r so right!!!!! We should def b celebrating and having the most exciting year but im bloody obsessing over food, weight, clothes, mirrors all the time! I really do think my oh is getting sooooo fed up with it all now, back in april wen i started cd i told him 8 weeks max id b on the diet to give me a head start - and here i am all these mnths later and yes hes right im totally obsessed!!!! Rarrrrrr

U do look amazing tho xxx

littlemumma said:
Y dnt i feel it?? I know im slimmer but i do still see a fat person?!

Snap looool x not good we will do this one Way or another hun xx

Went to a bridal show today so exciting!!!! Eeekkk

So iv been cal counting as of today,
Start weight 11st 13lbs (had a pizza last night and totm so explains a lot!!!!!)

Had about 800cals today and will have a shake about 8pm so brings me in little under 950 and will sto there :) x

Why aren't you girls doing JUDDD atm, if I may ask? :)

Im a bit all over the place atm...... Bouncing from one thing to the next, ultimately for me i was very hung up on the fact i wasnt shifting much weight, altho i was losing inches i was finding it hard to not be changing much on the scales.
I love everythin about juddd and what it stands for i just need to stop obsessing over the scales, which atm im finding hard to do :O

I completely understand. Even though I care about numbers...I think society puts too much emphasis on them instead of size when dieting. Never heard of a diet club measuring on group for instance but they weigh!?
I want to look good in small clothes and be healthy....if that means a higher weight then fine. It's those two things that matter to me!

Awwwww I wanted to go to the wedding show xxxx

Bet it was amazing xxx

Mumma u alive???

Bless her I really think she is struggling with what to do at the moment, she will work it out I'm sure, big hugs mumma xx

Yes im alive!!!

Totally right Jo im all over the place- fed up isnt the word!! I dont even like food or eating, but on the shakes i cant help but sneak food - all wkend iv felt a bit sick after eating,
Bleeeuurrgghhhhh!!!!!

Back