Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

I dunno about sweet potatos??

I was..... But i think my metabolism needs a shake up, im plateauing with all this low carb **** so i just thought id try it as its so different to what i normally do!!!!

ummm this is very true chick xxxx think im going to try one or two more weeks then shake it up!!!

You can be the guinea pig loool xxx

Gorgeous one at that tho!

I wanna do a jacket spud diet! Not had one for sooooo long, far too scared of them :D
I'd be so up for a boozy night out!
LM is right Missie, I think gym n food, or no gym and cd. X

Urghhhhh im sooooo confused.....................just read somewhere that doing SS and going to the gym prevents your body from burning fat!!

I give up im officially confused and its driving me mental!

Well there u go, its gotta be either or, and personally where u have hardly any thing left to lose, id excercise and just eat a low cal balanced diet, but thats me!!! Xx

And me ^^^^ X

Wellllllll....... I had a lamb korma last night with pilau rice and naan, so much alcohol i was sick and im just about to ruin a roast :) going to eat eat eat!!!!!
Back to the start tomoro :) hope everyone had s lovely weekend x

Hey chick cooking a fat roast as we speak!!! Saw my CDC this morning and plan starts tomorrow xxx she was really supportive and basically thinks im doing way to much at the gym.

Decided to start cd and properly work up steps with light exercise twice a week to begin with.......famous last words ha x

Decision made then :) good for u hun, gonna reign it right in this week (except for vals day and say night!!) but all other days, excercise and very low carb/ sat fat meals! Then next monday gonna try this spud diet!!! Havent dared weigh today but. Currently sat here worh cans of fizzy, big bag of wine gums, choc rich tea biccies and chilli peanuts!!! MwahahahH!!!

yum im droooolinggggggg xxxx

O well monday again!!!

So i start this miserable week weighing 11st 1lb again!! I know i have valentines day meal but iv set myself a mini challenge to be 10st 13 by saturday morning and by the end of next week i wana be 10st 9 (exactly 5stone weightloss) thats my plan!!!! Haha

Fingers crossed chick xxxx

Here we go again eh? I think my weekend was similar, too much food and booze, was good though :D
I've still been doing the shred and I'm sure I'm a bit less jiggly already!
Plan for the week is to be as good as poss, but pancakes and Valentines meal will make that difficult, there's always something! X

Here we go again eh? I think my weekend was similar, too much food and booze, was good though :D
I've still been doing the shred and I'm sure I'm a bit less jiggly already!
Plan for the week is to be as good as poss, but pancakes and Valentines meal will make that difficult, there's always something! X

Ur right something always gets in the way x

Yep, I've just stocked up on strawberries and choc sauce for ours, I'm telling myself I can have 2, not sure who I'm trying to kid! X

Looool x

How you getting on Missie? X

Ok liked not going gym lol but was hard cooking a moroccan tagine for OH!!!!!

Still got one product left tho x

You are such a good wifey, my OH gets so neglected when I'm on a vlcd, I still cook but only things I'm not that bothered about eating :D

Back