Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Ahhhh fajitas r the best arent they for a healthy ish treat!! But i neeeeeed lowfat sour cream!!
I'll defo post a pic about 7ish - need oppinions ive been very very daring.... A tight black figure hugging body con im very unsure still as its a little clingy to my tummy when lookin at side view... Bargain £12 jane norman! Woop!! Yes chick but i dont expect to stay there!! But im gonna try thay jacket spud diet monday to hopefully lose 4-5lbs :) ive now decided i wana reaxh 10st so that gives me a few pounds to fluxuate so i dont exceed 10st 7 ever again!!!!! Xx

I'm excited to see, I bet you look gorge!
I know I'm a sucker for the sour cream normally but I'm determined! :D
Just done my shred next to the radiator, I swear I've never sweated so much in my life...lovely!
Now I have the evening free to eat drink and be merry (in moderation)!
Your plan is similar to mine, stick as close to 10 as poss but not over 10st 7. X

Sounds like a plan hun, a weight you can maintain without being constantly stressed over food is good!!

Ooo dress sounds gorgeous :) Xx

This was about 2.30 this morning hahha!!! Unfortunately had an awful night rowed with my oh so bad, even today things are not good - o dear!!! Bu i felt good in my dress last night - u cant see in the pics but theres mesh cut outs at the top and down the sides :)

Attachments

• image-2837768119.jpg
    image-2837768119.jpg
    566.1 KB · Views: 132
Firstly, you look hot! Love it.
Secondly, sorry to hear about the and the OH arguing, that's sh*t, hope you sort it out and aren't too hungover! X

Where are you all??! Hope everyone is ok? I need opinions, it feels boring...

ForumRunner_20130218_114909.png

Glad to hear it, I hate when arguments linger.
I saw your dress on the Jane Norman website but they only had 8s left, gutted, I think we have quite similar taste.
I do like my outfit and in real life my lipstick is redder, my shoes are a blue/teal colour and there's turquoise in my jewellery so it is a bit more exciting than it looks but I'm not sure I'm feeling it. Maybe hair down? But then I always have my hair down and was enjoying the 60s vibe. I reckon I'm only this bothered because I'm bound to run into my ex and I don't want him thinking he had a lucky escape :D

I think realisticly i shouldve got it in a 14.... Its very tightly clung to my tummy which from the front view looks fine but the side it perhaps looks too tight, but im weird like that, now im a normal '12' i refuse to buy 14s!! Lol and where possible il try and squeeze into a 10 haha!!! Lol! Bargain tho for £12 :)
Yeah ur outfit is very 'me' haha!! Very funky,sexy and classy! Ur ex will be like sh-it i missed out there so dont worry!!!!! X

I've not set foot in Jane Norman for years because I always (even when skinny) felt like the clothes came up really small. I'm the same as you, if I have to get bigger than a 12 then I ain't buyin' :D
It looks gorge in your pic!
The lace top in my pic is an 8 but only because it was the only one they had it it's a loose style, but I know it'll feel good being out in an 8 top and 10 skirt! Ha.

The ex is from my skinny days and whilst his opinion obviously doesn't matter at all in any way ;) I still want him to think I look hot! X

Yes!!!! I have a few see through 'baggy' blouses in a 8 makes me feel great!!! I even purposely try to make the label out on show haha!!! Ow theres nothin better than the ex seeing u lookin skinny any sexy tho!! Especially after havin babies :) woooop!!! X

Oooh I might have to 'accidentally' have my label out :D
I'm sooooooo hungry tonight. I'm really noticing it now I've upped the exercise. Determined to be good this week, I swear I can't get through 5 days without ordering a takeaway at the mo!

Well i had a bad day today food wise pizza, breaded mushrooms, onion rings.... But had a good gym sesh this morn so im hopin i havent dun masses of damage (altho was weighing 10st 13 this morn after weekend) snd tomoro im on the jacket spud diet! Scared...........

I'm scared of the scales at the min, might brave them tomorrow...or not. Pizza is exactly what I want right now! So jealous.
I'm excited for the jacket spud diet, will be awesome if it works for you. Then I'll have to give it a go! :D

So i start to today at 11st (again ffs!!!!!!)

So im a pear and yoghurt down, and currently now eating the 1st of my 2 baked potatoes!!! Im soooo stuffed - todays filling, extra light cream cheese, spring onions, celery, cucumber and pepper! Yum!!!!

Sounds yummy, I'm doing a down day on potato's only tomorrow, amazing the amount you can have for 500 cals!!

Keep us updated with how you get on, very interesting this potato thing!

Well it was huge and came in at about 400cals, stuffed!!! Im only having a very small one tonight as im never that hungry after the gym so im altering it ever so slightly, i dont know how accurate my results will be as im only doing it for 5 days not 7.... So i guess im hoping for 3-4lbs off as average loss for 7days is 7lbs!!!

Oooh spud day! Woop. How's it going?

I had a boy compliment today, they always mean more because boys are normally so unobservant, my mate said I was 'not far off' being a waif :D made me smile. X

Back