Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Yuk!! I cant face another one so i cant be bothered to fil my face of carbs when im not even enjoying it!!! Funny as it is im really looking forward to a bowl of alpen porridge for tea and fruit salad for after!!) how weird am i!!
Haha nawwww bless u, feeling good then today i bet??!
Anyone heard off missie?? Shes vanished!!!!

Funny isn't it, if you weren't allowed one you'd probably want to eat it!
Yep feeling good good good. Put a little spring in my step!
Just done my shred, sweatinghell! Can't believe I'm almost half way.
I was gonna say have you heard from Missie. Hope she's alright.

O dear....... Chip shop battered sausage and chips for tea!!!!
Where r we all, mayb we need a boost !!! Lack of conversation implies lots of cheating!!!! Well in my case anyway lol!
MISSIE!!!!! Where u at!!!

That sounds delish! I'm still here, still pluggin away, first time in ages I've stuck to it for more than a day :D
Missie, come out, come out wherever you are. Hope you're ok?

Woop, scales back down and I'm smaller all over thanks to the shred! Happy days! X

I havent done shred since i was about 12 and a half stone!! I wonder if il find it lots easier now im bit smaller and at the gym a lot?!! Might try it again! 10st 12 this morning so im just hovering around the same weight all the time!!! I need a challenge for monday who wants in??!! X

It's def a lot easier now I'm lighter! And the results are much more noticeable.
I am foooookin starving today. One of those days where no matter what you eat you still feel hungry. Uh oh. Thinking it might be the end of my 8 day no takeaway run. Might neeeeeed pizza and beer tonight!
What kind of challenge you thinking? I'm finding it challenging enough to get through a week :D

I dunno!!!! I need something to make me focus! Im doin great at this maintaining lark which would be brill - if i didnt need to lose like 10lbs!!!! F-uck! I start out great but then the sweet tooth in me fails bad, i just cant seem to treat myself to one?? Like today bought a packet of cadburys fingers.... The whole box is nearly gone!!!!!! Very annoying that i have awful wilpower!!
Mmmm takeaway tomoro i reckon.... But what to have??!!!!

My willpower is fooked too, I've been good for too long now and I'm simply bored! My head is so out of the game. This week is my first week of feeling in control for ages. I think my night out in 2 weeks is giving me something to focus on...she says after snaffling a pizza and with a beer in hand...

Im alive girlies xxx Sorry for the disappearing act guys but having some serious thinking time about stuff!! Been in touch with one of my friends who has been talking me into slimming world and has given me all the info. Im half tempted to do it!! Half tempted not to!!!

Im in a bit of a strange place at the moment and the fact that my hol is three weeks away is stressing me out big time!!!

You all look and sound like your doing amazing xxx

MissieCB said:
Im alive girlies xxx Sorry for the disappearing act guys but having some serious thinking time about stuff!! Been in touch with one of my friends who has been talking me into slimming world and has given me all the info. Im half tempted to do it!! Half tempted not to!!!

Im in a bit of a strange place at the moment and the fact that my hol is three weeks away is stressing me out big time!!!

You all look and sound like your doing amazing xxx

Yay Missie, glad you're ok (if a little confused), I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself too, feel like only drastic action shifts the weight now and I'm not sure I can be bothered!
Can't believe your holiday is only 3 weeks away! Let us know what you decide and how you get on. X

Hey Laura, im starting slimming world today and giving it a go. Hoping to get a healthy relationship with food back and boost my metabolism its mangled i think at the moment!!!

Gonna be hard getting my head round eating but I cant keep trying to do these shakes for ever and feel rubbish not going to the gym xxx

I think that's ace, when I read some of the stuff people on here eat on Slimming World I'm so jealous and it must work because there's some tiny people on it and they still lose weight. I'm excited for you!
One thing...how many syns in a bottle of wine?! :D

ha hang on let me check my app..................

250 ml glass is 9 syns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You no so much bout it xx How exciting....................why dont you do it with me xxx

had raspberries and fat free yog this morning nom nom nom xxx

So technically you could still have one a day? Are you allowed to save syns?
I'm excited for you to be the guinea pig...then maybe I'll try it. I need to do something, I'm all over the place! Grrr. X

On a different note anyone know of any good at home teeth whitening kits that don't cost loads?

NOt really had my teeth done a couple of times at a dentist (two different ones) and that doesnt really work that well either xxx

As for the Syns my mate has 15 allowed each day but im going to try and go without syns and just have my healthy extras for the moment and see how i go................then if i do go out i can have a few wines :) xxxx

I kept saying I'd treat myself to having them done at the dentist once I'd lost weight but I've spent way too much on new clothes to justify it at the min (especially if it doesn't work very well!). Years ago I got a kit from the chemist and it was amazing and cheap but I've not seen it since. I've heard good things about the Crest strips. My teeth aren't like brown n crumbling or anything by the way...just too much red wine and coffee :D

Would it not work best to have your syns, them cut back on them if you don't get great results? Like with calorie counting start higher so you can go lower if you need to? x

yeah thats a thought x

Sorry for butting in but I did SW for 3 months and I'd say eat your syns. :) I stalled when I didn't. I lost 31 pound on it but put back on at Christmas so went to JUDDD after. At least you are never hungry on it.

Back