Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

cor yeah id kill for a two day week :) anyway managed yestereday and had one shake this morning and having some chewing gum...know thats breaking the rules but its either that or a gingerbread latte!!!!

Decorating my dressing room this weekend and desperate to do one of the walls with glitter wallpaper :)

Ooh maybe one wall with glitter might be nice?

I did an hour of weights this morning and have spin booked for Saturday and Sunday. I've eaten porridge with fruit and yogurt for breakfast and lunch will be a stir fry. It goes without saying that I want to eat the five remaining dairy milks in my utility room

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i bet and it goes without saying that I want to eat the ten remaining fingers on my hands...

hmmmm okay, so i bought some cheapy £10 scales, and they are saying i am 12stone??? now either i have got huge very quickly indeed or they are wrong??? feeling abit rubbish now!! i will weigh in at the gym tomorrow and see what the truth is haha!!!
Ive had porridge for breakfast today, a shake for lunch, a juice and another shake planned for tea.... roughly under 650 cals for today if i can stick to the plan.
maybe its a good thjing if ive ballooned to 12stone as that will really be a shock for me, and id like to think i could get the weight off with shakes and be very strict about this.
i cant believe i got myself down to 10st 3 at my smallest, to pile it all back again!!! well i spose at least im not 15st 9.......YET lol

yeah i know what you mean hun its shocking how quick it goes back on :( I cant believe I put on like 9lbs in a week and half!!!! Let us know what the gym scales say xxx

The wine is calling me big time :( god knows what im gonna do!

well i know that the week before xmas i weighed 11st 2lbs... so mAY B it is poss to creep up that fast.... dunno, im 100% gotta be back on it from Monday i have to get that willpower back i had in the very beginning somehow.... i think i want another baby this year, so i really need to fall pregnant at the lowest poss weight to ensure i dont have to lose 6stone again....

well i know that the week before xmas i weighed 11st 2lbs... so mAY B it is poss to creep up that fast.... dunno, im 100% gotta be back on it from Monday i have to get that willpower back i had in the very beginning somehow.... i think i want another baby this year, so i really need to fall pregnant at the lowest poss weight to ensure i dont have to lose 6stone again....

Awww were just starting to think about a baby when we are married in august! Just can't see myself coping with the pain x

Anyway I just weighed myself and the scales now say 10st 8lbs so confused. There is no way that that is possible

Could it be the battery is going?

Well battery going could b a possibility. I had a few low weights before mine died lol!!!! Gym scales show 11st 9lbs so my ones r 4lbs out. Fu-ck im fatttt!!!! Rarrrr labour doesn't bother me but pregnancy succckks!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooohh its ur wedding count down this year Woohoo. That will make u really focus. I know it did me :) how exciting lol xxx

Sod the labour pregnancy doesn't bother me lol.

Yea weddi g countdown it is!!!!!

Wedding countdown, exciting!!!

I'm would also find labour really scary! Hate doctors etc. at the best of times.

How is everyone this morning? Can't believe I only woke up 1/2 an hr ago!! Feeling a bit run down so maybe it was needed.

X

I'm about to freak wine and peanuts everywhere....

Tis all

Went round OH parents lol had a wine and dry tandoori chicken!!! I'm useless :( back on it today! How's everyone else doing????

Well I went to an Italian. Bottle of wine and carbonara lol!!! Haha useless also. But as of right now I have nothing planned til feb. So been good so far. Currently at gym. 45min spin plus a further hour of cardio. Porridge for breakfast. Chicken with cous cous for lunch after. Then tea?? Not sure yet. Think my plan will be 2 shakes a day plus a low carb 400 or less cal tea. Want some food as I don't wana give up exercise! X

Went out last night and ate god knows what. Started the day with carrot cake and toffee poppets

I'm at that stage where I get on the scales and although they've not gone up, they're about to, if that makes sense? I know if I carry on like this I'll see ten stone in a week or so

I'm also feeling bleugh and bloated. So tomorrow it's all.systems go. It's completely back to normal.after the new year Christmas shiz so no excuses?

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha we r all sucky!! Useless lol. Im doing ok today :) however my water intake isnt great. Takin xmas decs down tonight so that will keep me occupied.

Back