Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Haaaaaaaaa were so the same xxxx shake for breakie And lunch and low fat spag Bol with minimum spag!!!!

Back to shakes tomorrow!!!

Changed the battery in scales and there saying 10st8

Scales must be moody!!!! Will try again in morning!

Morning all. How are we?! Im good :) well kind of.... I was a little late to my spin
Class earlier so I had to take the bike that had a huge mirror to the front of me and the right of me!! This was a sad time for me, I got to see myself proply & for the first time it really hit me just how big id got, my bum was hanging off the back of the seat. My tummy overhanging. Big chunks of fat escaping from my bra on my back. I literally could hardly bare to look at myself. Had a little cry on the way home and I think I can really stick to this diet right now....
As much as dieting is hard work and makes me a bit fed up, its nothing in comparison to how upset I felt earlier. Soooo ive started my day with over 600 cals worth of exercise.
A 200 cal breakfast.
Homemade chicken noodle soup whuch is lovely!!! Approx 140cal per 200g serving. And 2L of water.
Hope u r all well. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know exactly how you feel!!! its the worst feeling ever. Got on my scales this morning again and got two different readings again!!! WFT is going on.

Anyone know about the instanity workouts? x

It really is!!! Ive just taken all my measurements again to start a new. Everywhere is between 2-5inches bigger! Doh.
Yeah I did insanity for around a week. Theyre hard core and I bet if u cud stick at it ud see immediate changes, unfortunately I cant do workout at home. I end up watching the dvd sat on the sofa haha!! I never put 100% in. Dunno why but I just need to be at a proper class with other people. The atmosphere just doesnt cut it for me at home!!!

Yeah I've got insanity . I did it for 6 weeks and picked up a tricep injury So had to stop . It's really good though and well worth the £100 outlay if you've got the commitment . Don't buy a copy - you need the real deal from beach body.com. It's a selection of 10 discs and you kill yourself for 45 mins every day . If you're seriously considering it I'm going to sell mine so let me know if you're interested. It's all immaculate and boxed .

I'm doing ok today . Total of 450 cals so far . Detox baby ! Spin tonight

Yeah I've got insanity . I did it for 6 weeks and picked up a tricep injury So had to stop . It's really good though and well worth the £100 outlay if you've got the commitment . Don't buy a copy - you need the real deal from beach body.com. It's a selection of 10 discs and you kill yourself for 45 mins every day . If you're seriously considering it I'm going to sell mine so let me know if you're interested. It's all immaculate and boxed .

I'm doing ok today . Total of 450 cals so far . Detox baby ! Spin tonight

Ummmm sounds good! Didn't realise was so expensive though!!!!! Need to have a think xxx

Yeah, wow that is expensive!! I'm too unmotivated / lazy to do home exercise. Plus my rooms too small & without a tv & wouldn't want my housemates to see me doing it in the living room haha.

Oh yeah it's £££. But worth it if you can stick to it. 60 days is a big commitment

I bought some zaggora hot pants. Apparently you sweat massively in them and lose lbs. we shall see. The only lbs I've lost so far are financial ones. Ill try them out tomorrow.

I'm doing this detox until Friday I think. I'm hoping to be back to 9 st 6 by then.

Had 650 cals today and lots of mint tea and water. 45 mins of spin. My first decent day since Christmas Eve

Well done in your first decent day honey! Gym for me tonight gotta find my sports bra!!!

Anyway decent day yesterday and back on today x

I've got those pants lol x

Do the pants actually work Missie?

Greta are you doing shakes? Or just alternate fasting with food? I'm doing the fasting thing. About 550kcal yest :)

Hope you all have a good day today girls!

X

well they do make you sweat but i couldnt wear them everytime you go to the gym... im mean surely you have to wash them and stuff and i was going alot so it wasnt practical.

hows the fasting going???

Emm - no no shakes or fasting. I did CD back in June 2012 and have maintained at around 9 stone 5 for about 18 months now . I've put a few lbs on over Christmas though so I'm currently being super strict this week until Friday to bring me back in line! I put on weight really quickly and am more than capable of putting on half a stone in a week with some concentrated eating : ) I feel my best a few lbs lighter than I am now so really giving it a good go. I was literally eating 5 chocolate bars a day last week!!

Never heard of these pants lol!!! Everyone doing ok today then? Im doing fine. Chicken & bacon salad for lunch approx 320 cals. Have about 1000cal worth of fitness classes tonight. Then most prob a shake & banana after that. Not really hungry today. So not eating for the sake of it lol!!!!

im doing not bad either having a cheeky coke zero but otherwise stuck to it! Just so fat its a joke

on the upside been to selfridges and got a lovely oxblood leather jacket :) £400 reduced to £199 and was given £100 voucher by my work so deal id say :)

Womens Oxblood Leather Biker Jacket (Oxblood) | ALLSAINTS.com

Morning girls! Hows everyone today? I'm ok, out for curry & drinks tonight so a bit worried ot'll throw me right off plan!!! (was arranged ages ago, so don't want to postpone or pull out).

Wow LM, thay's a lot of exercide you're doing. Puts me to shame. Hope you're not too knackered today.

Greta, well done for maintaining for so long. I've never managed to reach my target, even for a day. I'm sure you'll be back there soon. Christmas is a time for weight gain after all, lol.

X

Morningggggg

Stayed on plan went to gym last night loved it...

First weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed :)

Feel blooming knackered today omg!!! Tbe HIIT workout can only be compared to torture lol. It was basically insanity. 1 whole hour or it. Then I did spin straight after haha. Im currently at the gym. Spin class at 10am. My eating is going well. Staying well within 1000 cals per day. I may need a nap before work tonight though. Really feeling day 5 of serious exercise. Lol x

Cor well done honey where are you doing HIIt? is it a class at your gym?

Yes babe. Classes at my gym. It was pretty horrible lol but im sure it will get easier. Hows your day going?
God im so focused atm.... really sticking to being good :)
Todays food so far banana, porridge and a weight watchers pasta meal. Cals approx 600 :)

Back