Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

I think a week is all i can manage?! The thought of another fills me with dread lol!!! Ffs
Defo keep us updated lumps as i think a calorie counting / juddd is what im gonna need to do forever?!!
Been gym this morning so at least thats something lol! And again tomoro! Just eaten a cupcake haha!! X

littlemumma said:
I think a week is all i can manage?! The thought of another fills me with dread lol!!! Ffs
Defo keep us updated lumps as i think a calorie counting / juddd is what im gonna need to do forever?!!
Been gym this morning so at least thats something lol! And again tomoro! Just eaten a cupcake haha!! X

Ha I know what u mean it's hard to stick too cxxxx only two more days!!! OH wants to take me to an Indian fri!!!! FML lol

Lumps this calorie counting has to work xx

Hahah!! Ah f-uk it i got my chinese tomoro too, total nightmare rarrrrrrr!!
Seriously messing up now , a new day is friday :) final attempt at a restart!!! X

Looool what we like......just dusted house top to bottom trying to put off cooking for OH!!!!

Wantttttt fooooooddddd

So another day dawns!!!! Lush takeaway tonight mmmm lol!!!!
Need to try and b good all day though dont i?!! But iv awoken starving and iv got the gym at 9am, i may have an egg white omlete to fill me up?? Or just try and push tbrough the hunger... Decisions!!!! X

O dont wanna talk to the world today im really pi@@ed off :(

Weighed myself and im heavier WTF

hey girlies was deleting a load of my emails this morning and found one from my friend who used to run a crossfit gym with her boyfriend. i'd been moaning about the scales not moving, etc and she replied with this little gem,

"Monitor with inches Hun! Lots of people seem to carry weight but not size! Sarah in the gym is about your height but she's 11 stone but only like size 10! I was shocked coz she don't look nowhere near that heavy. Stick at it and it will shift but dont get bogged down with numbers. X"

just goes to show, its not always the scales that get us moving. when i weighed 11 stone i was size 14/16 and my 16 trousers were very tight on me so bordering on going into an 18 then! this girl shes talking about is a size 10, i remember her being in the gym a few times when i used to go and she is small so for her to weigh 11 stone is surprising! hope this puts things into perspective! xx

yeah this is helping chick but im so fed up whats the point!!!! xxx

i know how u feel trust me! i weighed this morn and im at 9st 3lbs, its stupid! i didnt even go overboard last week with my cals, i should have at least maintained, not put on! im now 5lbs heavier than i was 2 weeks ago, its nonsense. fair enough if i had stuffed my face or had a few days where i went mad but i honestly havent, i had an average of 1500 cals per day which shouldnt up my weight but that much! saying that im no different in inches or with my clothes so thats why im trying to stay positive about it. i think the problem is when you chop and change diets it can impact on the scales. im just looking forward to getting back into a proper exercise regime that i can maintain and go from there. try and not let it get to u hun i know how difficult it is though! xx

yeah i know im not any different size wise either. Just mortifying really. Going to start calorie counting monday and try to only eat a meal in the evening and see how that goes!!

Fingers crossed......................meanwhile im starving.com lol

its so hard isnt it, you're the same as me just wanting to get that last stone off. i think this is where it gets really difficult but like i said i think im going to use measurements to judge from now on. my friend works in curves and she said she'll measure me once a month coz they know what parts to measure properly whereas i just stick the tape where the smallest bits are! cheat! best thing to do is to follow something u can maintain long term thats the only way it'll help us to stick to something xx

Wine thats the only thing i can follow long term loool xxx

chocolate for me! maybe we could visit a magic dietitian who could give us something to follow including these lovely things and still lose weight! xx
juddd lol ;)

but jooooo it didint work for me!

Catching up!!!

Its riculous isnt it the scale weight gain?!! No word of a lie, i was 11st 10 this morning - just been to the gym weighed myself again im 11st 13!!!!!all Iv eaten is a banana!!!!

Cum on missie we really have got to lay off the scales havnt we, this is gettin stupid!!! Its defo the last stone thats proving virtually impossible to get off!!! :(

sunnyrae said:
Well done 6lb loss is imense no wonder so many girlie fall back on cd i think it must be hell! Was it worth the 6lbs tho?

Ummmm it was kind of worth it!! I didnt stick to it 100% though kept cheating!!!! But im happy for the 6lb! X

Catching up!!!

Its riculous isnt it the scale weight gain?!! No word of a lie, i was 11st 10 this morning - just been to the gym weighed myself again im 11st 13!!!!!all Iv eaten is a banana!!!!

Cum on missie we really have got to lay off the scales havnt we, this is gettin stupid!!! Its defo the last stone thats proving virtually impossible to get off!!! :(

see the scales are silly! worth using every now and again to just keep in check but my obsession of almost all day every day was getting beyond ridiculous! i feel quite light today even though im a lot heavier than what i was 2 weeks ago so i just need to focus on my clothes fitting and how i look rather than those stupid scales. they are truly evil! xx

Back